Arabian Adventures Day Tours

Reviewed 1 week ago
Donald M
via mobile
Overnight Safari

Super Adventure offroad in desert, skilled drivers, amazing clean campsite!!! Lovely food and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pavel C
via mobile

All reviews inland sea dune bashing desert safari day trip sand dunes camel ride saudi arabia sand boarding overnight stay bedouin camp recommend this tour company years experience beach camp full day tour sun setting take photos amazing adventure
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I took a desert trip in September 18 and I've been trying to get an invoice for a month. I booked the tour over the phone, got picked up at the hotel, paid cash and were told that the invoice would send by email. And so far nothing. Mrs. Ursula contacted me and requested several information that I have already said that were not made available to me at the time of booking. very unpleasant situation.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a wonderful introduction to Qatar with Ibraham and his excellent new four wheel drive vehicle as we went to the desert to see camels and the conservation area where I saw Arabian Oryx then the absolutely marvelous Sheikh Faisal museum which was beyond my expectation, with Middle East antiques and artefacts plus he also bought me a very nice local tea and pita bread sandwich on the way. I firmly recommend him and this company for anybody who wants to see the Qatari countryside and culture

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super Adventure offroad in desert, skilled drivers, amazing clean campsite!!! Lovely food and personel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide and driver for dune bashing Mr Omid was a wonderful gentlemen and he is very good with the car and his skills are amazing !! The camp was very neat and tidy ! Very peaceful and serene. The food was also great. Overall it’s a very good experience !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did a morning safari and it was a great experience to drive through the dunes and ride camels on the way. Omid was a great driver! Felt safe each second.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time with the best driver, Hami! Made this an unforgettable experience! We really enjoyed our time. Hami was personable, patient, and professional! Thank you!

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Would I recommend a desert safari to the Inland Sea?
Yes, it is both fun bashing through the dunes, and the scenery is magnificent

Would I recommend going there with Arabian Adventures Qatar?
Only if your goal is to get there, and back, as fast as possible, without exchanging a word with the driver. When going on a trip like this, one might expect a driver that would like to tell a few things about the places you see, and the country and locations in general. Believe me, I tried, but any question were answered with one-syllable words. The only thing he elaborated on was that he liked sleeping, and the only thing that got him out of bed was when someone called for him to drive.

When we got to the inland sea, watching the sun set, we were ushed off as soon the sun touched the horizon. Anyone who has been in the desert before knows that it is the magic light, in the next half an hour, who is the real experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing adventure made even more enjoyable by our guide/ driver Tariq. Spectacular desert scenery and wildlife, endless sand dunes and great food and wine. Many fantastic photos of an unforgettable day. A tour not to be missed .

1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I booked the evening adventure, which looked so good on paper: 4WD in the desert, sunset, dune surfing, falconeering, exotic dessert animals, a ride on a camel, stargazing, free food and a bellydancer. My driver that picked me up did not introduce himself until everyone was collected (1.5hrs in). He gave me an A4 paper to read that informed me what not to do in case of an emergency. I understand the need for health and safety, but as I was the only one in the car, he could have told me or just introduced himself. Now if you like an adventure with 150 other people in a mass tourism excercise, boy are you in for a goodie! The exotic animals were so tame, they belonged in a zoo. But hey, you could see them. The 4WD experience was 15 cars driving behind each other at the dazzling speed of 15 km/phr. The dune surfing was an incredible 4 metre high dune where there were a 100 people waiting in line to go down a snowboard at the breakneck speed of 3.75km/phr. There were thankfully no injuries!
The falconeering was good, all 2.5 minutes of it (one star). We had our picture taken in front of a camel. When later on I tried to buy this one picture, they wanted to charge me 140 Dirham (35 Euro!). When I told him I just wanted the one picture, he said that was the price. I had a few choice words in mind but kept them for myself. The camel ride was a very bored looking 'Bedouin' who had a 2 metre rope attached to the camel so people were going round once in a 4 metre circle. I respect myself too much to be part of that. The food was good (2nd star). The belly dancer turned out to be a man doing a twisting dance where his skirt divided into three skirts and they turned circles around him. Not what I expected to be honest but thank God he didn't show his belly. On the way back not a word was said by any of the 6 guests. The driver was very attentive in running behind us when we got out with the idea of getting a tip. He didn't get one... This had all the makings of a unique experience but the company here is going for quantity and not quality. A shame! If you want a real desert experience, go to said desert, dig a hole in the sand, sit in it and look around. It would be much more genuine than the one I went on.

Bryan Lawrence M, Reservation Executive at Arabian Adventures Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Jocwa,

Greetings from Arabian Adventures Qatar!

Please be informed that this is Arabian Adventures Qatar not Arabian Adventures Dubai so please remove your review as we are not connected to them.

Best regards,

Bryan Lawrence F. Maderazo
Reservation Executive
Arabian Adventures Qatar

Reviewed July 9, 2018

yes you can try a nice evening and sun rise in the desert with nice people and have a beautiful memory