“Finally this place has a high level.”

Emporio Armani Caffe' -Pearl Qatar-
Ranked #16 of 35 Dessert in Doha
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2018

I never really got attracted to this place, until I found out that the Italian chef was posting picture of his dishes on the Italian blog of Italians in Doha. His dishes are delicious. These days he has artichokes in the menu and they are prepared in different ways. I had a fantastic gorgonzola and artichoke risotto, cooked at perfection. My husband and I shared also a beautiful lamb dish with artichokes. The tiramisu' is lovely and huge, so big I could not finish it....and I never leave any tiramisu' behind. To eat Italian out of the house an Italian place has to have a good chef. This place has him! Recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank basbusa
EAC_Doha, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Emporio Armani Caffe' -Pearl Qatar-, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear basbusa,
I am glad you enjoyed your experience and appreciated our location.
We work hard every day to satisfy and make happy our guests.
Your feedback will be shared with the whole team.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to Emporio Armani Caffe'.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I was very much disappointed with the Emporio Armani because the one in Dubai was stunning, while this one was not special inside the decoration was minimalist and a bit cold not as glamorous as in Dubai but the worst part was the washroom a total disgrace, no soap, no toilet paper, water and tissue spread on the floor I felt like in a cheap coffee shop first and last time. Not to mention that it was empty maybe for the same reasons mentionned...

Date of visit: April 2017

Dear Rim D,
Thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention your feedback, following your recent visit to Emporio Armani Caffe' to the Pearl Qatar.
We are committed to deliver the most refined levels of hospitality and we regret to learn that you had a negative experience to the Ristorante, not in line with our standards.
I hope to welcome you soon again to Emporio Armani Caffe' to the Pearl Qatar and have the chance to give you a better experience.
For any further information or for a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Warmest Regards

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

It's not my first time that I'm coming here.

For lunch or for dinner it is always a pleasure to get a table, enjoy authentic italian food the new chef is preparing on daily basis. Service absolutely stunning!

I'm travelling a lot for business and I used to visit all Armani Café located in Europe (London-Munich-Cannes-Milan and Paris).
Emporio Armani Cafe to the Pearl Qatar still the best so far.

I'm very picky regarding food and service in general but I really found my place!

Thanks..a lot!

Date of visit: June 2017
EAC_Doha, Responsabile reception at Emporio Armani Caffe' -Pearl Qatar-, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Claude8080,

I am glad you enjoyed your experience and appreciated our location.
We work hard every day to satisfy and make happy our guests. Your feedback will be shared with the whole team.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Hopped off the Doha Bus for a quick visit of The Pearl of Doha and decided to grab a quick bite. Emporio Armani Caffe served up a good old cafe and excellent a club sandwich!! Service was friendly and very good!

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Gary P

Dear Gary P,
I am glad you enjoyed your experience and appreciated our location.
We work hard every day to satisfy and make happy our guests.
Your feedback will be shared with the whole team.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Reviews
2016 was a bad year for this restaurant. Recently the restaurant have changed many things and now being one of the best branches of Armani Cafe.
The waiters are very good the indian guy who took my order listed very well to my details and was very polite. As a result, he served everything very well.
Staff
Unlike before, the firm increased the staff team. Customers just have to look at the waiter to approach them (they are very polite).
A restaurant can be judged depending on how many people are in the restaurant but this restaurant is not. Yes you will find this restaurant usually not filled with people but you will have really good food or desert. The waiters are delighted to take your order without you reading the menu, they will tell you what are there best. The design of this restaurant based on branding of Armani which is very beautiful.
Food/Coffee
They have the "Armani Cafe" coffee is one of there best. The chef just added several new dishes. I have tried the new cream brûlée which was spectacular the cream had coffee flavour and spiced with cardamon. This cafe is known for their famous tiramisu which is also very good.

Date of visit: May 2017
4  Thank a A
EAC_Doha, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Emporio Armani Caffe' -Pearl Qatar-, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear عبدالعزيز ا,