“IDAM By Alain Ducasse - Fine Dining”
Review of Idam

Idam
Reserve with
Idam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,020 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary French Mediterranean cuisine designed with an Arabic twist.
Reviewed June 8, 2018

It is one of the best and unforgettable restaurant in Doha. The place is just perfect, food , service & ambience is superb.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

This is the best fine dining restaurant in Doha. Great service and food. Worth at least one Michelin star. Prices are high but you pay for an experience. Interesting tasting menu. And very affordable business lunch.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I love the decoration of the place it looks very unique...I had a nice time here and may come back..

Reviewed May 7, 2018

This was by far my favorite meal during a month long vacation. I made a reservation for 7pm so I could tour the museum and eat right after. It worked out perfectly!

If the wind is not blowing too hard, I highly recommend sitting outside. The views are breathtaking! However the inside has it's own charm too.

There are absolutely no cons I can think to share from my expereince. It was all over and above what I expected.

I decided to try the suggested menu and taste multiple items as well as enjoy a few mock-tails. Everything I tasted was exceptional! Cheers to the chef and the kitchen staff!

The service is what I enjoyed the most! I was never left wanting for anything and wasn't bothered by their presence either. It was a great balance.

Thank you so everyone for such a wonderful time.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Visiting Doha solo for three days I noticed that The Museum of Islamic Art's IDAM restaurant, a member of Alain Ducasse's global empire, had a special lunch deal for 200 riyals, about $75 Australian dollars. It's a wonderful location on top of this celebrated building, with a panoramic view over water towards many of Doha's architecturally striking buildings. Several courses were on offer, with two choices for main and dessert. A number of excellent small dishes - tasters and palate cleansers - not on the main menu were also presented, all of which were delicious. It's hard to describe the type of food, closest would be a sort of French/Indian fusion, though the flavours and spices were always subtle. The bread trolley contained an overwhelming choice of breads of all varieties and shapes. I wanted to try them all! The service and presentation were impeccable and the waiter was friendly and chatty (though not too chatty) which can be good when you are dining alone. Only one course disappointed: a main of local squid in a sauce which I was told contained grapefruit; for me, this totally dominated the squid and left a bitterness on the palate. Overall, thoroughly recommended for a well-priced meal of a very high standard - especially at the end of a long and demanding trip.

1  Thank Patricia9642