“Great experience”
Review of Idam

Idam
Reserve with
Idam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,069 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary French Mediterranean cuisine designed with an Arabic twist.
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic building at the museum provides a spectacular setting for a great dining experience. We visited for the set
Menu iftar dinner which was excellent. Great service, delicious food and mocktails that align with the food. Dessert trolley(s!) go on for ever and are spectacular. Great, great experience!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 8, 2018

It is one of the best and unforgettable restaurant in Doha. The place is just perfect, food , service & ambience is superb.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2018

This is the best fine dining restaurant in Doha. Great service and food. Worth at least one Michelin star. Prices are high but you pay for an experience. Interesting tasting menu. And very affordable business lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I love the decoration of the place it looks very unique...I had a nice time here and may come back..

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018

This was by far my favorite meal during a month long vacation. I made a reservation for 7pm so I could tour the museum and eat right after. It worked out perfectly!

If the wind is not blowing too hard, I highly recommend sitting outside. The views are breathtaking! However the inside has it's own charm too.

There are absolutely no cons I can think to share from my expereince. It was all over and above what I expected.

I decided to try the suggested menu and taste multiple items as well as enjoy a few mock-tails. Everything I tasted was exceptional! Cheers to the chef and the kitchen staff!

The service is what I enjoyed the most! I was never left wanting for anything and wasn't bothered by their presence either. It was a great balance.

Thank you so everyone for such a wonderful time.

Date of visit: April 2018