“excellent hotel, excellent service”

Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Ranked #4 of 138 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Can't fault it. Would recommend it highly. Spa is really worth a visit if you have the time. Food (breakfast and lunch) overall could have been better.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Dear Aitch,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us following your recent stay at Four Seasons Doha.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us especially at our Spa. With regards to your breakfast and lunch experience, we were unable to meet your expectations. We have noted your feedback and we will definitely inform the respective department and we will make sure that we will exceed your expectation regarding the quality of food, on your next visit

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed on the 11th floor in a Deluxe room for 4 nights as part of the business trip. Check in was very easy and I was impressed with my room and bathroom. The bed was wonderful, as were the pillows. The bathroom was fabulously appointed and I loved the L'Occitane products! Every single member of staff I met was charming, helpful and clearly very well trained. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, as were the facilities outside - the pools and the spa. I also appreciated the free wifi - it worked well. I only have two moans. One is common to the Middle East and that is smoking indoors. I accept that people want to smoke but the Four Seasons should segregate smokers and non-smokers more effectively, especially in the bar. Secondly, wine by the glass in this hotel is breathtakingly expensive and yet very ordinary. Other hotels in Doha have cheaper alternatives. In terms of restaurants, we did have dinner in the Teatro restaurant one evening and we impressed with the ambience, food and the service. All in all I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea / harbour view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank francophileonthemove
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

Dear francophileonthemove,

Thank you for your review. It is good to know that you were impressed with your room as well as your Il Teatro restaurant. We have noted your comments regarding smoking and non smoking area at the bar and the prices of our wines by the glass.

Please rest assured that we will look into your comments as feedback that we received from our guests are important to us in order for us to better our products and services offered.

Thank you for recommending the Hotel and looking forward to your next Four Seasons Hotel Doha experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

stayed there for 1 night with wife and 3 small children aged 4,5 and 8. The hotel is very child friendly and beautiful. We had an interconnecting room on 8 th floor and they where fantastic with an amazing view over the beach, pools and harbour. Food and service great.
Wished we had one extra day:)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear DrPedersen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, though it is a short one. We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

This review is for the Teatro Restaurant, located within the Four Seasons Hotel, in Doha, Qatar.
I did not find a page rating just the restaurant and I see that some reviews regarding the hotel Four Seasons are meant to rate only their restaurants.

I have been living in Qatar for 7 years and every time I wanted to celebrate a special event or offer an impressive dinner, I used to go to "Il Teatro".

Unfortunately my last dinner over there revealed things have changed, lately. A new cook was in place and they have also changed manager a couple of times (one or two of them were French.. in a typical Italian restaurant??).

The food we had was delicious, but not really “Italian”,…more a kind of International cuisine with French portions (if you know what I mean).
I am sad, as I used to advertise this restaurant very loudly. On the other hand, it is fair to remind the readers that dining in here is going to be quite expensive!!

If you like luxury, good service, great ambiance and good (-International-) food, then Teatro restaurant is still a good choice, but all long time Italian customers will agree that this place is not shining anymore... just the bill is!
I want to be positive and hope that the Italian food at Teatro will be soon exquisite like in the past.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fabio_NY
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2012

Dear Fabio_NY,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit at Four Season Hotel Doha. It is good to know that you frequently visit Il Teatro and for that we are really grateful. Please know that your feedback is important to us, to be able gauge how successful we are in meeting our guests’ expectations.

We would like to inform you that this coming March we will be launching our new lunch menu that will focus on the Regional Italian Dishes, you will have the opportunity to enjoy different specialty dishes of the different regions of Italy. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon and experience our new and enhanced Il Teatro lunch menu.

Please feel free to contact me at ahmed.khalaf@fourseasons.com on your next visit so that I can ensure a memorable one.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed here for a short break for my birthday. First of all I went to the spa for a deep tissue massage and my husband checked us into the hotel.
The spa was very nice and the staff are excellent. The massage was very good and to be honest I could have stayed in there a lot longer using the excellent facilities.
We then went to the Friday brunch and chose to have the brunch with sparkling wine. The food was great with plenty of choice. The drink was flowing, in fact our glasses were never empty. Again I must mention how attentive the staff were, nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel room was lovely, with a birthday cake waiting for me in the room with two roses. The bathroom was really nice and they had put rose petals in the bath, such a nice touch. In all it was an exceptional Birthday and the staff at this hotel should be commended.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SJWJR
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear SJWJR,

Thank you for writing a review following your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to know that you had chosen us to celebrate your special day. I will certainly share your inspiring words with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Went here for one night with my husband. Hotel is beautiful and cannot be faulted (if you are prepared for the expense. One thing that annoyed me was that in the morning I had wanted to use the spa before my flight. I went along and the woman told me I would have to pay a fair amount for a day pass (I was a guest). I said I thought I was entitled to use the facilities and she said no. I then went and had something to eat instead. After a while I went to the front desk and asked them. They said that yes I was entitled to use the spa and I explained what I had been told. They offered no apology and I had no time left. Following this, I went back to the spa to inform them that they had given me some incorrect informaiton and the woman just stared at me blankly. Needless to say I was less than impressed by this as the spa was the thing I was looking forward to the most. I expected better from this hotel chain.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wise1London
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

Dear Wise1London,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us.

I do apologise that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion and I am very concerned to read the detail of your review as I know we can do so much better than that.

I assure you that I'll certainly share your comments with our Spa Management so that they can address this with the team. If you would like to discuss further your recent experience, I would be happy to make myself available either on e-mail to ahmed.khalaf@fourseasons.com or by phone on 00974-4494-8003.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha in the near future.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

It has been a couple of years since i've been to the Four Seasons Doha and it was just lovely to feel like we had just returned home! We got a great room with views over the Corniche. Very spacious, super confortable and with a big bathroom with a double sink - btw, love the new normal size Italian amenities. However, it was the service that nail it. The staff is so attentive and nice. For personalized service, for a special occasion - Four Seasons still has that magic touch for me.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms have a great sea view
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear ms11af,

Our sincere thanks to you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. It was good to know that you've visited us again after a couple of years and you've felt like it is your home. We are proud that the service you received surely marked as a 'magic touch'. I will definitely share your wonderful words to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Four Seasons Hotel Doha for another memorable stay.