1,305 results
All reviews il teatro elements restaurant nobu restaurant pool grill private beach cigar lounge arabian gulf kids club beautiful hotel luxury hotel excellent service sea view business hotel business trip the pearl pools spa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 3 nights at 4 season Doha on a business trip. We booked more than one room. The staff at the booking counter were not friendly. Check is experience wasn’t good for 4 season standard compared to other hotels where you walk in and be treated like a real guest. No welcome drinks, no towels especially that we came from long trip and arrived in the evening. Yesterday, I came back to my room and it was not cleaned! The room was messy!
I was so upset and called the manager, all what she said is ‘sorry can we come clean it now?’!!!!!!!
Seriously I have received better treatment in other hotels. The value for money in Doha hotel was soo poor.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AndreaO2847, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your experience with us here in Trip Advisor and I would like to personally apologise for all of our shortfalls. I can tell your frustrations and putting myself in your shoes, I would definitely feel the same way. Thank you Wander10277058020 and I appreciate you for this, and for letting us know. I have shared the same with our Management Team to re-evaluate our employees as well and we are looking forward to providing a five star service to all of our guests moving forward. Thank you and we still hope to see you and choose our hotel to your preferred hotel next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second visit to Four Seasons, (the first a business lunch birthday bash).

As before, location stunning, the weather was very kind and we we're lucky amid the stormy season.

Like went with my two daughters with a group of 23.

The kids club entertainment catered for both with lots of activities, snacks and treats to nibble on with lovely, energetic staff and baby shark!

Live cooking stations offered international, superb cuisines and waiting staff were warm and professional,but also offered that personal touch in getting to know all dining guests including children.

We had a wonderful time in a beautiful location.

Thank you Four Seasons - we'll be back sometime

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service and Amenity were second to none!I have stayed in many luxury hotels and this ranks as the best. Doha is an opulent city. The Four Seasons Hotel is well suited for such a location. Central to everything, the Four Seasons Hotel provides easy access for those who are visiting for business or pleasure.I thoroughly recommend this Hotel to anyone who seeks luxury and quality service in a relaxed environment.The management team, Concierge and service staff are all to be commended on such an excellent job.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
AndreaO2847, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Des G for your time and effort sharing your outstanding experience here in Trip Advisor and for commending our hotel and our staff. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are positive that we have left an amazing experience during your stay! We would love to see you again! Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whether you are traveling to Doha for business or pleasure, the Four Season is a Fantastic choice!! A perfect location, beautiful rooms, and amazing pool and fantastic food selections. Staff is a 10!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We overnights 5 nights at FS Doha.
The staff at the entrance, absolutely stressed not welcoming you !! Especially one dark man , very unprofessional working! Need training! Front desc , no smiling , not interesting! Not FS Standard!!
Room are fine . Nice view ! Restaurants are Good nice staff some tired of work or not interested what they doing ! For us the worst FS. In Dubaj And Abu Dhabi the FS has much more high standard!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Davidair-79 for your sharing your candid feedback here in Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize on behalf of our team for not being able to provide you with an exceptional service during your stay with us. Rest assured all these has been directed and shared internally and your experience is not taken lightly. Many thanks for sharing this as we celebrate both positive comments and constructive feedbacks from our guests such as yourself. We hope to see you again Davidair-79, your new home in Doha will be waiting for you!