“Simply Amazing...From the Food to the Chefs to the Hosts!”

Azraq at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
Ranked #5 of 1,014 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$16 - US$19
Cuisines: International
Description: Discover a refreshing, modern approach to all day dining and a choice of stylish indoor and scenic outdoor spaces. Begin with an extensive breakfast buffet featuring a wide variety of healthy and hearty favourites, in addition to à la carte specialties. Return for casual lunches and elegant simple dinners, with à la carte menus and mouthwatering buffets infusing the interactive elements of live cooking stations and show kitchens. A world of exciting flavours ranges from Western, Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines to chef's signature dishes, complemented by fresh fruit and vegetable juices, inventive mocktails, gourmet coffees and teas.
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I spent a four day weekend and truly felt cared about from the moment I walked in! I was called by name, my drink orders remembered from day to day and the hosts/waiters were extremely kind and accommodating! The food was incredible! I left stuffed every morning after breakfast and was even given my coffee to go! I LOVED the staff as much as I enjoyed the food! A+ all the way!

4  Thank Kat S

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely dinner here with my family and friends. There is a wide array of dishes served and it was difficult to choose which one to indulge with. The ambiance was perfect and will definitely go back and recommend to other friends! Cheers to Azraq!

4  Thank Aby B
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

it was my first time in banana island and it was amazing.. i like rhe taste of the food.. the set up is sooo fantastic.. and i want to thank yvonne for that and nice meeting you..

4  Thank Jas M
Reviewed May 2, 2018

If I lived closer I'd be using this hotel for breakfast ALL the time, 7 months on and i'm still comparing all my other hotel breakfasts to this one.
Truly have never had such a wonderful service, selection and quality for a hotel breakfast. Something special. If I'm ever connecting flights in Doha I'll book a couple of nights at Banana Island!

4  Thank Fiji_18
Reviewed April 30, 2018

It was my second time in the Island and in Azraq. Again, its worth all the praises and appreciation. I went with friends for my post birthday brunch the set up was "simply gorgeous" and well appreciated :) The service and attention of every staff are highly approved..special mention to Yvonne and Sapna. Thank you ladies :) My friends first time experience was lovely. I love the sushi bar and the seafood section. Will definitely come back for the dinner buffet hehe.
Keep it up Azraq! Cheers

4  Thank Kathleen T

Been to Azraq at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara? Share your experiences!