“Amazing cafe”

West End Cafe & Patisserie
Ranked #4 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Doha
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A new place for passing time, and not simply passing through; an expansive, comfortable, workable place to meet, greet, eat, drink and take care of business more brilliantly. Refresh yourself with dainty bites of savoury sandwiches and sweets such as scones, French pastries and a chocolate fondue complemented with a cup of fine coffee or a selection of 14 loose teas. Timings for afternoon tea: 2pm - 6pm | Daily Price : QR 125
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Fresh juices are perfect and staff very friendly especially Miss Myla
Afternoon tea is outstanding.
Location very easy to access

Date of visit: April 2018
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at West End Cafe & Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Milad G,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

I am glad that you find our afternoon tea outstanding! It is available daily from 12pm - 4pm. Did you know that we have our own resident Cake artist? Check out Chef Don’s specialty cake creativities in our Patisserie for your next special occasion’s reference.

I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Myla and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Amazing cafe, best coffee in Doha I've had and the Ceasar salad is amazing. When you go, ask for Plum. Ask spifically for the cinnamon chocolate to come with the coffee.

Date of visit: March 2018
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at West End Cafe & Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Kees W,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

I am pleased to know that you had an amazing experience in West End Café! Next time why not try our favorite afternoon tea available daily from 12pm – 4pm for 75QR per adult. Flavors changes every season! I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Plum!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

The place is quiet and cozy.
The waitress are friendly and helpful.
Beverages are good.
Will come back again :)

Dear Swisti K,

Many thanks for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

I am pleased that you find West End Café cozy and our team friendly and helpful! Next time why not try our favorite afternoon tea available daily from 12pm – 4pm for 75QR per adult. Flavors changes every season!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I had such a lovely experience here! I love the cozy atmosphere, the staff were so friendly, and the coffee was delicious. I am more biased to cozy and colorful coffee shops so this place really caught my eye. They have plenty of seating and lots of outlets. Right when I entered they greeted me and asked if I had any questions. I ordered a cappuccino and it was very good and very caffeinated to keep me going. I sat and read my book and throughout my whole experience the two workers named Ravi and Sara were very friendly to customers. I was leaving right around so they started chatting with me so I left on a very happy (and caffeinated) note, which definitely made me want to go back!

Dear Alexandra S,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

I am glad to hear that you had an amazing experience in West End Café! Next time why not try our favorite afternoon tea available daily from 12pm – 4pm for 75QR per adult. Flavors changes every season! I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Ravi and Sara!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing place. There’s nothing to compete with this relaxing cafe. If you need to focus on your work while keeping a eye on the latest news updates, then this is your place! The service is perfect, the drinks as well, and it’s always very appreciated to get some delicious chocolate while drinking your tea. Special thanks to Plum and all the awesome girls working there! Bravo! Can’t wait to be back soon in Doha.

Dear Mikael S,

Many thanks for sharing your review on TripAdvisor! I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Plum and to the rest of the team!