“Lovely experience”
Review of Al Sufra

Al Sufra
Ranked #52 of 1,049 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A rich traditional Arabic experience, Al Sufra offers a Levantine a la carte menu in the signature ambiance of the restaurant or the majestic outdoor terrace.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I never thought i will love the taste of arabic food with all the spices and all. But i love it! Thanks a lot

Date of visit: April 2018
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Al Sufra, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your dining experience with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your overall dining experience at Al Sufra and have noted your great feedback on the cuisine.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the chefs, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Everything at the hotel was perfect. This restaurant was no exception. I’d highly recommend trying a selection of the mezze. It was my wife’s 30th birthday and the staff added a few nice touches. The interior is particularly impressive. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Al Sufra, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your overall dining experience at Al Sufra and have noted your great feedback on the selection of mezze as well as the personalized experience.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

A nice place for a mediterranean dinner .. If you enjoy middle eastern cold maza followed by hot appetizers leaving no room for a main course and absolutely no chance for desert .. This is the place .. Good Arabic music live band though a bit loud (for me) and i guess you will pay some good amounts of money there .. After all this is Kempinski .. Overall it meets the expectations .. The high ones !

Date of visit: April 2018
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Al Sufra, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your great review post your dinner at Al Sufra. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us. Your review gave us great joy and we thank you for making the choice of staying with us.

Thank you for highlighting your review with the comments on the food, especially the cold mezzah and hot appetizers.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team in the restaurant and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next dining experience in the next coming months. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Marsa Malaz Kempinski.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Absolutely amazing cuisine. Myself and my 15 year old daughter LOVED this restaurant. Lovely decor and atmosphere too. Highly recommend for a local flavour.

Date of visit: February 2018

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you chose to spend quality family time with your daughter with us in Al Sufra.

Your complimentary remarks regarding the culinary experience, our services and your comments about the overall ambiance of the outlet, are indeed heartwarming to read. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Marsa Malaz Kempinski.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had the most amazing experience at this restaurant. Booked for GHA Platinum Experience. Carolina Tavares (Lady in Red) coordinated very professionally and Chef Loay guided us through our experience. Ambiance, Quality and taste of food 5 star and I would recommend the restaurant as an absolute stop on your visit to Doha for Dinner. Regret did not stay at the hotel, which I will the next time around. Thank you.

1  Thank 160aslamc

Dear Aslam,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and we are even more excited to hear that we were your first choice.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your culinary experience, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of diners, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review, highlighting your experiences from the moment you arrived, to the delight you have had with the food as well as the service you have received from our colleagues. Thank you for emphasizing on services provided by our colleagues, especially Carolina Tavares and Chef Loay.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski to continue providing the best service experience.

I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Wissam Suleiman

Been to Al Sufra? Share your experiences!