All reviews horizon club shanghai club chi spa premier room city center mall lobby lounge pool area executive suite excellent service special thanks west bay enjoyable stay non smoking late check sushi during ramadan in room dining
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

me and my friends visited in santorini . Our one only server Mr.jerin given us a wow service. I had seen only this guy was roaming around the restaurant. And he is taking care about everyone equally and also with pleasant smile. "See you man again"...(jerin)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I recently went to Chi Spa for the first time and it was absolutely fantastic. The staff were helpful and so considerate. I booked in for the fabulous feet treat and the treatment was brilliant, completely surpassed my expectations. I found out after my visit that you can also book the therapy pool for 20 minutes before or after any treatment too. Already booked in to go back with a friend at the weekend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Shangri-La H, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Ms. Guttridge, Many thanks for your great review and we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our Chi Spa. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and hope that you will be able to try our hydrotonic pool on your next visit !

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get vip tickets to the MotoGP courtesy of a very good friend. As an unexpected treat he had also arranged to stay at the Shangri-la. On arrival we were treated like royalty. The room was fantastic and the view was fabulous. I slept so well after s long flight. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows out of this world. We frequented the bar on the first floor. The entertainment was brilliant. Really good quality piano player who sang and played the saxophone. A night to remember as it was happy hour ! Easy access to the central mall via a underground walkway. The staff were super helpful. A very lovely stay in Qatar. Top quality hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Shangri-La H, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Jspeedjunkie, Thank you for your great review and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team took care of you during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future !

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This is our third time staying with Shangri-La Doha. The pool is still super nice but the hot tub has seen better days. The water level is low and it’s not very warm. I’m also not a fan of seeing young children playing in it. We still love the pool area with the lunch palm trees and plenty of shaded areas.
The Horizon Club is still quite nice. The food quality is excellent but the happy hour is now a self serve system and we had to ask for limes and lemons to top off our gin and tonics. Not a big deal but not what we were expecting. The breakfast is still amazing and we love being able to order fresh egg dishes and waffles while snacking on buffet options. The Easter decor was a nice touch.
The executive suite is perfect for our family of four. We love the size and quality of the beds and linens. It’s a perfect little getaway!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

as much as a customer at Shangri-La Hotel, it was the first time to discover the SHANGHAI CLUB icon and its professional staff. I arrived after a big brunch at closing time, but thanks to Elisa who was really busy maintaining the set up she found minutes to walk me around the restaurant. she was so perfect. the setting, the service and the view of things that can be found right in Shangri-La. VIVI SURAYA the assistant manager she was so humble and so punctual. wealth of hospitality with his so amazing listening keep going the good work.and also i need to munching the ucrainien bartender, he was top

All pictures can be a reporter

Date of stay: March 2018