All reviews galleria mall cafe milano zsa zsa luxury mall cleveland clinic pool deck lobby lounge amazing service in room dining excellent hotel food and beverage concierge staff deluxe room spent nights easy access excellent facilities perfect stay
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Having been in Abu Dhabi a few months prior for a beach holiday, we wanted a different environment and went for the Four seasons, which sits over the well appointed Galleria mall. The Hotel is fresh and modern and everything we have come to expect from FS. Plenty of dining choice, especially with the Galleria below. Cafe Milano was particularly good. The pool deck and Gym/spa facilities were great and we didn’t miss being on the beach, although we did go to the Saadiyat Beach Club for the day which was excellent. We went to the “white party” on New Years Eve which was really well thought out. Drinks led, with tapas style menu and a simply awesome view of the fireworks. Only issue here...the beds are too comfortable. I slept way longer than usual.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank willowtraveller1
Robert C, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear jlbwillow,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island.

Thank you so much for your detailed review and five star rating - we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay experience with us. It's great to know that you got a perfect night's sleep in our celebrated Four Seasons bed!

Thank you for your kind feedback about your New Year's Eve experience, and thank you for staying with us.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

With thanks and best wishes,

Robert Chinman
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Four Seasons Abu Dhabi is not only a beautiful brand new hotel all in white marble with sea views, pool and terrace beyond expectations with excellent food, it is also providing wonderful outlets ! The Butcher & still is amazing for its staff and Chef such as the Eclipse Bar serving asiatic fusion cuisine. Their private rooms for conference or private events are the best in town and the Spa is a peaceful luxurious area you do not want to miss. If you go to Abu Dhabi, you have to spend at least few nights here it is so worth it ! No comparison with cheaper hotels around such as the Rosewood (impersonnal terrace and dark brown decoration).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AudreyPoncet
OlivierGM1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear AudreyPoncet,

I would like to thank you for your generous feedback regarding your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted to learn that we were able to meet your expectations on this occasion. We are glad you enjoyed your time at Butcher and Still, Eclipse Terrace Lounge including the Dahlia Spa. I will be certain to share your comments with the rest of the team, as there is no better motivator than the praise of a job well done.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcome you again on your future visits.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The hotel is luxurious, just next to a large shopping center.
Location is also very nice.
Staff is very polite and helpful.
Hotel meals are a bit pricy, especially the steak restaurant.
Roof top pool offers a very nice view of Abu Dhabi.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CyprusTraveller1
OlivierGM1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear CyprusTraveller1,

I would like to first and foremost thank you for taking the time to provide us with your candid feedback and express your level of satisfaction.

I was delighted to read that we managed to contribute to a wonderful stay. I am glad that you were pleased with the Hotel location, the views as well as the service and staff. There is nothing more motivating to us than to read comments like yours, I will take great pleasure in sharing your kind words with all of our employees.

It is a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcome you on your future visits.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and good location. There are couple restaurants with amazing view to downtown. My room was small but cozy with beautiful view. The staff is very friendly, especially Ukrainian guy Alex from housekeeping. He helped me to unpack my luggage  and brought hypoallergenic bed ( I have allergy to feather), he explained me everything about hotel, he was handing almost all my requests during 2 days stay. It was interesting to communicate with him. He recommended me Steakhouse, the food was tasty, but restaurant  a bit noisy,  though Alex informed me about it as it was Thursday. There is lift from hotel lobby to Gallery mall, there are many brand shops. My next visit to Abu Dhabi I'll definitely choose to stay in Four Seasons.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JustDenis
OlivierGM1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear JustDenis,

It was wonderful to hear your compliments on our staff and service, specifically Alex from our Housekeeping department; you may be assured that your comments have been relayed to him. We have long known that our people are our most valuable asset and your praise of their professionalism and willingness to please only serves to confirm that belief.

You will be pleased to know that we offer a customized sleep experience and with a simple request we can arrange the mattress, pillows and linens base on your preferences.

JustDenis, once again thank you for choosing our Hotel and for sharing your impressions. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We drove to Abu Dhabi from Dubai to see the new Louvre and chose the hotel due to its proximity. The Louvre was nice, but the HOTEL was BEYOND WORLD CLASS. We loved the impeccable staff who checked us in and out and offered us stunning upgrades at a reasonable price. The breakfast in the morning had numerous gourmet and standard offerings. We slept incredibly well and were able to unwind in luxury in the hotel and the extremely walkable surrounding area. Tremendous shopping and architecture. Thank you thank you. We’ll continue our love affair with the Four Seasons as often as possible.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
2  Thank ErikS224
OlivierGM1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Erik S,

I was delighted to read that we managed to contribute to a wonderful stay. I am glad that you were pleased with the hotel location, the facilities as well as our staff that you found world class. There is nothing more motivating to us than to read comments like yours, I will take great pleasure in sharing your kind words with all of our team.

Kindest regards,