“Nice”

Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #97 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed for a short time,due to sked. but satisfied !

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Mashhour A, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Dear Ovet,

Thank you for your kind comment! We're so delighted to know that you were satisfied with your stay and we look forward to having you back soon.

Please contact me directly for your next booking... I look forward

There are newer reviews for Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I am glad for choosing this hotel,
The reception so helpfully and alwayes smiling make you fell that you too much welcome

• Stayed: December 2011
Mashhour A, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Dear Emadooking,

Thank you so very much for your kind words on our reception team and I'm sooo happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Iam pleased to inform you that iam really satisfied about privacy,clean and other services.wish you all the very best &happy new year to you and your all staffs.

• Stayed: December 2011
Mashhour A, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Dear guest,

Just a short note to thank you very much for your kind review with regards to your recent stay in our hotel. It is great feeling when we know that our valued guest left our hotel with total satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings

Reviewed 13 December 2011

All I care about when I travel is the place that I going to sleep, eat and have some fun. at the Kings Gate hotel I found more and much more, from the thereshold to the bedroom all up to my expectation. very clean that is the main issue, friendly and courteous staff, valu for money and on top of that accessable.
Well for sure I'll stay no where in Abu Dhabi but in the Kings Gate.

Room Tip: simply ask the front desk staff for a good room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CleanAbuDhabi
Mashhour A, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was indeed great pleasure to serve you.

We have shared your review with all our team members which was received with total motivation & eagerness to serve all our guests with personalized attention to their individual needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and have the opportunity to serve you again.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 22 May 2011

I chose an overnight stop here for two reasons - first was the price and second was the location only a few blocks from the Abu Dhabi Mall. Staff were courteous throughout the hotel, and the check-in at the hotel was fast and efficient.

I made my way to the room, which was a decent size with a good clean bathroom. There were a decent number of television stations to view, and a big bonus was the free and fast Internet available in the room. A mosque is lcoated nearby but it was difficult to hear the prayer calls due to the double glazed windows which kept out almost all sound.

I left this hotel with no feelings either way - it wasn't great, but wasn't bad either. Think I would look for something else next visit to Abu Dhabi as I'm sure that there are better options for a similar price if I looked a little harder.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Kingsgate_Abudhabi, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was surely a pleasure to have you here as our guest. Kindly be informed that hotel facilities, policies and procedures are clearly mentioned online for your reference prior to your booking with us. However, we assure you that highlighted points will be discussed to entire team to provide you of better service in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,
Bassam Zakaria

Reviewed 12 March 2011

When I arrived at Abu Dhabi and came to checkin early AM, my room was ready, but they offered a temp room. I came to know later that either some rooms were flooded, or, they were overbooked.

Kingsgate is part of the Millenium Group, and they upgraded me to the 5 Star Millenium Grand Hotel at no additional charge. They insisted on transporting me free of charge both ways.

My stay was comfortable and nice. Staff went out of their way to make it so. I will go back if I am in AD.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Mashhour A, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2011

Dear MadpadBLR,

Thank you very much for your kind review about our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 November 2010

One night spent in the hotel. From the outside it looks awful but the room itself was great!
Large room and bathroom. Kingsize bed was great. Lighting in the room is not good. Had a welcome fruit basket which was nice. Liked the selection of hotel toiletries. This was a 4star hotel which had to be regraded to 3star due to the high standards of Abu Dhabi.

Friendly and helpful staff. Fairly decent location, although the surrounding area isnt so pleasing! Cant fault it for the one night I was there. I have nothing much to compare my stay in Abu Dhabi with but in terms of what I payed, it was decent.

I opted not to eat breakfast at the hotel as there are a number of places to eat walking distance from the hotel, although this was not explored much. A shopping mall is minutes away from the hotel. The staff provide a map of the city and advice what to do whilst staying there. Good location for buses too but i used the taxi which I found more practical.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo