1,765 results
All reviewsmadinat zayed shopping centreupgraded to a suitegreat hotelrecommend this hotelcentral locationfree upgradefront officeroom servicehouse keepingbusiness tripenjoyed my staynice roomlate checkexcellent stayspecial thanksmrgym
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel we enjoyed our time in cristal hotel me and my family.so good and relaxing.good service friendly staff and helpful very quick response.room was very spacious bed comfy.breakfast was amazing with fantastic choice.my kids so happy in pool.good location in the city close to the shops .highly recommended we plan to visit Cristal Hotel again I request for late check out the manager give me till 3 pm it's really good time.once I'm in AbuDhabi I will be in Cristal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Amaar,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, food, location & staff met your expectations.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The hotel has a good location, 5 to 10min to the corniche area, i have been amazed of the cleanliness of the rooms, got upgraded without to ask, to a 1 bd room which was super amazing.
The smell and ambiance overall in the hotel is great, very quiet place.
The staff at the reception has a good customer service skills
great job guys

Room Tip: good location, quiet place, good breakfast, nice 1bd room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Gradulescu,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, location & staff met your expectations.

Best Regards,

Sherif

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The free parking was very convenient for us. Nice, spacious, modern and clean rooms. Helpful staff. Value for money is very good compared to western european cities. The location was perfect for us. There are several restaurants around. We highly recommend the true Indianan Restaurant Langeetha just opposite the hotel. Full dinner with everything for two for less than 20 Euro.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

I will share your comments regarding the service, food, location & staff with my team as this kind of feedback is always motivating & encouraging.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Cristal hotel 2 weeks ago. This was the 1st time in this hotel. The check-in was so smooth. Ms. Joanna checked-in with a big smile and guide us so well. The breakfast was also good and the staff also. The FOM manager was also polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Zoya A,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, food & staff met your expectations.I will share your comments with my team as this kind of feedback is always motivating & encouraging.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We were in UAE for a cruise that started and ended in Abu Dhabi. We asked our online travel vacation for recommendations for a place to spend part of two nights.
The planes from our part of the world arrive and leave in the middle of the night in AbuDhabi. We could not have EVER found a better place to have stayed. The rooms were amazing and the price was very cheap. We were up graded both days to a suite. The staff was very helpful. Everything was very clean and the location was very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as an Assistant Front Office Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Stay Well,