“A multitude of respect and appreciation”

Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown
Ranked #31 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Dear Cristal salam hotel's Staff,
Ms. Yaillin,
50 characters are not enough to explain how much your team is magnificently Professional specially the smile what I seen in their faces. I would like to thank AHMED. Ester, George, Subahdeeb...every one who made my stay WONDERFUL.... Ahmed Abdel Hamid (UNB

Room Tip: It's hard to did not find something to criticize
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review and glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Salam Hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

This place is amazing value for money. Brand new with great facilities. the staff are wonderful, the food is exquisite. Easily a 5 star service.

I recommend this to everyone.

Room Tip: All seem good to me!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

honestly speaking, cristal hotel salam exceeded our expectations in almost every aspect. it can even surpass, i believe, some five star hotels in abu dhabi in terms of service, the hotel ambiance and the quality of rooms. we felt very much pampered by all the staff who never get tired of smiling and they treated us like VIPs. the food is very nice and very tempting( i highly recommend the australian beef steak and grilled salmon or the carbonara in 2.13 restaurant,the beeeest!!)
The spa and the gym are top of the class. the pool beside the vertical bar, although small, is very inviting and we had a great time there with my daughter. Vertical is one of the high-end bars I've been to in abu dhabi. Although classy, you will never feel being left out. Very comfortable. There is no live band but there is music that you can groove up to. It's a new hotel so maybe in the near future, live bands will be one of the main attractions there.
All in all, i recommend this hotel to those who are planning to visit abu dhabi. It"s location is not so close to the heart of the city, but it's very near the abu dhabi mall, and there's plenty of taxis in abu dhabi anyway, so no prob.
To Cristal Salam Hotel staff, you pampered us so well that we will be back soon, very soon. Thanks to all. Cheers!

Room Tip: the amber room is perfect for a small family.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jollybokyesha

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Salam Hotel. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful stay and satisfying experience, from the warm welcome in Reception, delectable food selection in 2.35 Restaurant and inviting atmosphere in Vertical and pool area. We will continue to provide comfort and hospitality for those away from home. Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Salam Hotel.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Two Thumbs Up..I will certainly recommend Cristal Salam. It's a great place to stay. I like their room...elegant, comfy and clean. Exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel because of the nice management and stuff services pluse I got a free breakfast and they have upgraded me to a bigger room I am pretty sure that they have very competitive price

• Stayed: April 2012
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic reviews from our guests. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our outstanding staff enjoying making our guests feels welcome.
Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Salam Hotel and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

i stayed at this hotel twice during a business trip. On arrival I was immediately upgraded to an executive suite and treated like I was the only guest in the hotel...it wasn't busy but it was impeccable service.
The room was one of the best I've had, not over the top just reaaly stylish. The hotel is not close to any beaches but only a 10 minute taxi ride to most of the tourist atttraction.
I'll definately stay here again if I'm in Abu Dhabi.

1  Thank ewan m

I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Good Day!
I just want to compliment Ms Sherylle Santos for helping me arrange a suprise birthday cake and a bottle of red wine. I appreciate her good hospitality service with nice smiles every minute which every guest looks for in a fine service at par with the best hotels in the world. She should be one of the assets in terms of quality and commendable service that will help in boosting profit in your hotel. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends