Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$165
  • Pool
US$199
US$166
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$53
US$82
US$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$115
US$82
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$49
US$180
US$75
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$45
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

2,950 results
All reviewsbutler servicesaadiyat islandolea restaurantmanhattan loungeadult poolocean suitekids clubsea viewasian restaurantfamily poolbeautiful resortspg memberhalf boardmain poolhuge bathroomlife guardsmain restaurant
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Hotel only just opened, and the greenery needs time to bed in, but the St Regis will be a pretty decent add-on to the Abu Dhabi hotel scene.

Cute Lil golf course actually at the hotel, biggest bathrooms I've seen in a hotel....(with a sea view as well!), and very attentive staff give this property an advantage over several other hotel groups in the UAE.

Excellent, safe, attractive beach with clear sea water and white sands.

Top end steak-house restaurant bit pricy, but quality good.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Radiowallah
John_Pelling, General Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The golf course you mention is an 18-hole course designed by golfing legend Gary Player, which is a beautiful addition to the surrounding landscaping of the hotel. The gardens of the hotel are looking greener by the day and I’m sure you will see the same when you visit us next.
Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Our arrival started very bad. We booked a seaview room, but were appointed a non seaview room just above an extremely loud generator. Inacceptable loud noise, which i never experienced before, although i have stayed at many hundreds of hotels...and this being a brand new st regis hotel !!! I demanded a sea view room without the truck engine noise which took some time.next day we were offered a bottle of mediocre wine to make up for it, nice gesture, but insufficient. Rooms are very nice, luxurious, large semi open shower in big bathroom, rainshower.separate toilet.bed comfortable. Public spaces beautiful, still very new, not quite finished, but nice, two pools, very nice with good service and lunch option. Beach service nice with cabanas and beds. Restaurants good to excellent. 55 and 5 th grill spectacular and very good food and service, at a price of course, but worth it. Sontaya restaurant is asian, food quality variable but ok. Staff in general friendly, but not yet at sufficient level. Location in brand new part of abu dhabi, 30 min away from centre, but still quiet and nice for relaxation.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank panda58

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and I thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Firstly, my sincere apologies on the fact that your stay with us didn’t start on the best note. It is however great to read that you have had a good experience in our food and beverage venues and on the beach.
I do hope you will provide us with the opportunity to give you a superb experience upon your next return. I look forward to welcoming you back at our resort.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Stayed at the St Regis on a layover on my way to North Africa from Asia.
Surprisingly great service considering how new the property is, well trained and up to St Regis standards.
The rooms are well designed, spacious and finishes are high quality, again upto St Regis standards. Free wi-fi internet in the room was fast enough.
Still some works being done around the resort (ie, patching up pool tiles/pathways/some rooms etc), but to be expected being only 8 weeks old.
A fantastic option for those looking to chill out and relax but still be a $10 cab ride from downtown Abu Dhabi's attractions, malls.
Saadiyat Island pretty empty and not much around, but I think that adds to the seclusion and the beach is isolated other than hotel guests.
Great food options (6 or 7 on site restaurants) and even better afternoon tea in the Drawing Room. Breakfast as good as any other high end Middle Eastern five star hotel, I think the cereal and health food selection could be more varied but that is merely my personal preference.
Yes there is construction nearby and on the property still, but double glazing sliding doors onto the balcony means you can't hear it at anytime of the day. You also can't hear anything other than the waves lapping on the beach which I was originally worried about.
Will be interesting to see how Saadiyat looks in 5 years after the Shangri-La and Mandarin Oriental along with the museums and galleries are open (read locally in the paper this not to be completed until roughly 2017).
Was tough to decide between the St Regis and Park Hyatt when I booked as I prefer more contemporary architecture and modren hotels (Park Hyatt is very modern and minimalist), but the rooms, service and beach made the decision the right one and I was more than happy with my stay.
See photos for a resort overview.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank wanderlust_syd

Dear Wanderlust,
Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort. I thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review. It is true that a brand new property is somehow different in terms of operations than a hotel that is running for a long time, hence thank you for your considerate and well balanced review.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back at the resort soon.

John Pelling

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We stayed here for New Year. From the arrival to the departure of our stay at The St Regis Hotel, we were given excellent service and attention the like of which we have never experienced before. We were shown to our room by a very courtious member of staff to be introduced to our very own butler. Our deluxe seaview room was fabulous, the views over the sea and hotel were amazing. Our room was very comfortable and the bathroom, the bath was one of the biggest baths I had ever seen not to mention the lovely rainforest shower.

The service on the private beach, was also lovely, while we were enjoying relaxing in the sun we were asked by the beach attendants if we would like a complimentary fruit skewer, fruit juice & cold hand towels, heaven!

We dined in the hotels buffet restaurant for one of the evenings, we were amazed by the quality, the quantity and varity of outstanding food. Our breakfast was served in the same restaurant to which the same standard and choice were given.

Overall this has to be the best hotel we have every stayed in to provide excellent friendly service and quality, we would definately reccommend this hotel !!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Gill O

Dear Gill,
Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, our team will be delighted to read your feedback.
Our bathrooms are surely unique and extend the resort experience, and I can see you appreciated the design details.
I look forward to welcoming you back at our resort.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort for a vacation in January. We had an absolutely wonderful time!

The staff is incredibly attentive - probably rivals the best service that I've experienced at any hotel, period. The property is also just beautiful, with gorgeous views of the water from nearly all of the hotel's public spaces. The hotel has a nice blend of the comforts you would expect at any St.Regis and thoughtful location-specific touches (like being welcomed with arabic coffee and dates in the lobby).

The beach is quite expansive, with very large, comfortable complimentary cabanas that the beach staff will meticulously arrange to your liking. Each day, we were brought chilled towels and a different type of fresh iced tea to our cabana. There is also a very nice, large pool area - in one section of the pool, they had the clever idea of partially submerging the lounge chairs in the water, which I imagine would be wonderful during the hot summer months.

The breakfast buffet was among the most amazing, decadent things I've ever seen - there was every time of breakfast dish imaginable, and more!

Altogether, I'd fully recommend this hotel - it was convenient enough to the rest of Abu Dhabi to serve as a good sightseeing base, but also feels apart enough to be very relaxing.

Room Tip: Ocean-view seems to be worth it
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank T M
John_Pelling, General Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Dear T.M.,

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi.
I am delighted to read that your stay with us was memorable and that you especially appreciated our traditional welcome gestures. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I look forward to welcoming you back at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.