US$73
US$100
US$80
Hilton
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$49
Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$81
US$46
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
US$46
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
US$2,180
US$72
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
Priceline
US$83
US$71
Priceline
  • Pool
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$136
Jumeirah.com
2,714 results
All reviewsyacht clubbelgian cafeselections restaurantfish marketpiano loungebyblos sur mermarina mallall inclusive packageprivate beachbeach barthird floorclub roomcity viewconcierge deskduty managerhealth clubetihad towers
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great welcome and service throughout my short stay at the Intercontinetal but the property generally is showing it's age. Rooms are of a classic style, which is fine, but the TV was not functioning on arrival and I had to request assistance. The wall AC control was broken and the AC did not seem particularly effective even when set from the bedside controls. Bathroom again was fine, but could do with updating. As with all 5 star hotels, the standard really depends on what you use as the comparison. Compared to the hotels I have stayed in down the road in Dubai this was not really up to scratch hence my rating. Room service was ok, breakfast was good with a great selection. Again, service was spot on, and staff were very friendly.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan M
InterContinentalAD, General Manager at InterContinental Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and for your time to give us your constructive opinion. It is through such comments that we better our service and make sure these comments are shared, analysed and worked on.
I do apologise for the inconvenience you have faced during your stay and assure you that the team and I have taken care of the points mentions.
Thanks once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon to the InterContinental Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hotel is lovely. Excellent service ,staff just great !!! but no russian speakers staff :(((( except one lady at front desk....The food is amazing!!! good location not far from main shopping mall Marina...We will back to this hotel in a future....

Regards

Yuri, from Moskow.Russia

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hotel is lovely with it's own beach and lovely gym. But the best part of the hotel complex is the variety of restaurants which make you feel that you are not in a hotel complex because several are based around a marina.

Staff incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soton1_12

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and to write your review. Your kind words have been shared with the team and we are delighted that you enjoyed our restaurants around the Marina during your stay. We are committed to continue to offer our guests with the best experience during their stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and thank you once again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place! When in England before I went every one who was Arab was harping on about this place so I chose to stay there. I have to say the rooms are excellent. I went on my own and they were the perfect size. I went in December 2012. Although the hotel was apparently full I didn't notice unless I went to the beach or had breakfast. The staff were helpful, my room was cleaned at least twice a day. Although at the time they were refurbishing this did not affect my stay there too much. They definitely need more beach space so I will be keen to go back once it has been refurbished. I haven't given a 5/5 purely because of the work being done and also a note that although the stuff are great and very helpful they must try to be more attentive to people during the busy periods. Opening another area like the terrace bars downstairs was a great ideas as the island where the omelettes are made can be ridiculously busy. Spreading people out in two venues at busy time periods sustains the quality of service. However when another area is opened the service should still remain at a high standard especially since you work well on your own reputation following this will sustain you for being one of the great hotels. Another thing I would like to point out is the shuttle service you need more shuttles and they need to offer to go to more destinations ie the airport & perhaps the heritage centre. This I believe is one of the areas you are failing at. At present you go to the two main malls which is great. I believe the times to come back should be extended to at least 9pm. The fish market was great the chief was wonderful. My birthday meal there was amazing! Aesthetically though the place needs fixing up. Apart from the outside area you eat at I feel it is missing the wow factor. I hope this is an area which will be developed. Lastly I think you should consider putting an itinerary of what is going on in the hotel on the TV. There was some great music set & ladies nights which I only happened to stumble across while talking to others. No info about the great things going on in the hotel which was disappointing apart from the kids events which I had no interest in because I have no children. The one night I could have had free champagne all night, I missed it because I didn't know it was on. Make more effort to promote these things your hotel is great! Fabulous location.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and to write your review. I am very pleased to learn that you have largely enjoyed your stay with us. The beach area development plan is ongoing and it is due to finish end of sprint 2013.

I have shared all your comments with our with our concierge team and our engineering team. We value such comments as it will allow us to provide the best service and experience our guests expect from us. As for our Food and Beverage promotions, I have emphasised to the team that we have to make sure the newsletter we publish every month is placed in the guest rooms and we are looking at other options to make sure our in house guests to do miss out on any of our promotions.

Once again, I thank you for your time to write this review and hope you will have it in your schedule to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Brilliant hotel, extreme hospitality, incredible infrastructure, well cared rooms needs a little renovation,,,, fantastic and friendly, super friendly staff great location,Check in was smooth and welcoming, the lobby was very well staffed.though i had to wait a bit for check in but its understandable it was a busy time.the view from the room was awesome though the room's AC was not working properly and had a little problem with lights.one of the finest collection of restaurants in the hotel delicious cuisines and very friendly staff.On the whole a fantastic hotel to stay either its business, leisure, family,i will recommend Intercontinental AD.

Room Tip: rooms with sea view are marvelous.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write your review. I have shared your review with the team and they are all determined to make sure all our guests leave with an unforgettable pleasant experience.

Our aim is to give our utmost and provide the service you expect from us. I thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.