US$74
US$72
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$41
Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$85
US$44
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$63
US$42
US$80
Hilton
  • Pool
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$2,180
US$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

2,722 results
All reviewsyacht clubbelgian cafeselections restaurantfish marketpiano loungebyblos sur mermarina mallall inclusive packageprivate beachbeach barthird floorclub roomcity viewconcierge deskduty managerhealth clubetihad towers
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Impossible to see how any negative comment could ever exist on this hotel! It is beautifully run, staff is superb throughout, an excellent business center. Probably one of the very best in the entire ME! Rooms are excellent, & comfortable. I have been travelling throughout the ME for over 30 years and believe me when I say - " I know a fantastic and well run hotel when I stay in one!" I have been staying at this hotel for over the past 2 + years and you can't beat it! I almost hesitate to tell you how great it is, as I like keeping this find for only a few friends - but when a saw a negative review, I have to refute it!
Remember to be respectful of their religious customs such as Ramadan over the next 30 days. A bit like the Christian Lent of 40 days. Read about the restrictions, etc before you go in order to avoid scheduling problems with your clients and friends. The evenings are a wonderful way to be with friends and build relationships.
Have a great business trip!
FW

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank AbuDhabi1
Reviewed August 24, 2008

The Shangri La wins the hotel race hands down. It is easily better than this offering from Intercontinental.
The lobby is impressive. Service is good. Rooms are OK, with the rnovations done in slap/bang methose leaving obvious quality flaws.
Restaurants fairly good however it falls short in a few areas compared to the Shangri La

Internet is incredibly slow. Telephone service is shocking

Would I return? probably not

I am an Ambassador Club member. To be told upon early check in after a 14 hour flight that they should have charged me for an extra night due to early check in is not condusive to keeping loyal customers. I shall NOT be renewing my Ambassador Club card.

• Stayed: August 2008
4  Thank Ray Goldberg
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Superb hotel...you could almost live here. In fact I met a guy in the pool who had been there 2 years!
Huge place, many options for dining and relaxing. Great business hotel, excellent meeting facilities.
Perched on a nice rise just out of CBD, overlooking a great little marina. Superb pool that is cooled. Wet bar, so you can just swim in and chill. Caution when lazing in the sun however; the glue in the magazine I was reading melted! But it's summer and temperature was around 44 degrees Cel...dam hot in anyones books!
Oh, the rooms are nicely fitted out, super comfy beds, good work desk. Shockingly expensive Internet access is the only real off putting point.
Try the amazing Chamas restaurant for a wild meat meal.
Popular with the Sheikhs and a great mix of internationalists.
Go next door to the Emirates Palace for coffee...the best around!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank Mircubit
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I cannot find a single fault with this hotel. From the minute my car pulled up, I was treated like royalty.

The check-in was speedy, the staff delightful and the room was incredible. The buffets were opulent and never-ending. Either take an empty stomach or very big pockets!

I never made it down to the beach, because it was hard to move in such extreme heat, but the pool was great - cabana boys provided the towels, while the swim-up bar ensured I was fed and watered whilst I lounged about.

The turn-down service made me feel like a little kid again - especially as my pyjamas were laid out for me - although I don't remember my mum ever leaving a chocolate on my pillow (must reprimand her next time we speak).

Actually, I can find a couple of mini-faults with the hotel - the business centre was quite expensive to use, and they didn't sell make-up in the hotel shop (a few blushers wouldn't go amiss, especially as I forgot mine) - but when I can make phone calls whilst sitting on the loo, and check my emails on the plasma while lying in bed, I can overlook the rest of it.

I never wanted to leave. I almost hugged the manager as I checked out, such was the gushing about what an amazing stay I had.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank PinnyPoppins
Reviewed June 13, 2008

This is our second time in Abu Dhabi the first visit being to the Rotana Beach and Towers. The location of the Intercontinental is much better as is the beach. The views and atmosphere in Abu Dhabi is not as good as Oman but it is great value for money and not as frenetic on developement as Dubai. (There is some but does not spoil the view and very little noise.) We would definately recomend booking a club room as this gives free breakfast, afternoon tea, a light meal at night (salad bar, cold meats and fish and at least 3 hot presentations of either fish, kebabs, chicken satay etc. with a chef on duty.) Wine, beer aperatif's etc. are served between 7 & 9pm with soft drinks all day. Nearly a type of all inclusive if you choose to use it. The hotel is spotless and the staff eficient and helpful. The location is a 5 minute taxi ride to the Marina Mall shopping centre with lots of shops and cafe' - restaurant's. Abu Dhabi airport lacks space and seating but on leaving arrivals all taxi prices are published clearly- Abu Dhabi being 70 dirham (£10). Beware! The taxi driver did not speak english and took us to the Grand Continental hotel which is at the other side of town. He was not at all a happy man!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple