US$67
US$100
US$80
Hilton
  • Pool
Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
US$46
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$50
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
US$46
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$97
US$68
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
US$83
US$71
  • Pool
US$2,180
US$68
Priceline
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$149
US$136
Jumeirah.com
1,405 results
All reviewslatest recipecaptains armsenglish pubprivate beachclub roomtennis courtsbit datedrestaurants and barsthai restaurantbeach baran upgradesea viewmain restaurantspapappagalloismailmall
Reviewed March 31, 2018

My wife and I recently visited this hotel for a winter break , and I must say that on reading some of the negative comments I did have some doubts about what to expect.
We were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere ,the extremely pleasant staff and the food . We had opted for the all inclusive option intending to just relax and stay in the hotel for the duration of our holiday, that was a good decision as the food was very good varying on a day to day basis ,there was plenty of choice to suit every taste and all the drinks were free which can add up considerably at some other hotels . The whole experience was enhanced by polite and very professional staff who could not have been more helpful and friendly.
I have read some reports by some visitors who were disappointed and who moaned about various aspects of the hotel , to be fair the hotel is being refurbished at the moment and I am confident that it will improve dramatically when the works are complete , but don’t let that put you off , we have stayed in five star hotels around the world and found this place far more friendly and pleasant than some of those .
We will certainly return to this hotel at some time in the future , thanks to the management and staff who made our visit so comfortable and enjoyable .

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room overlooking the beach , we stayed in 318 which was quiet and comfortable.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eric b
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here a fortnight ago, and have lots of fond memories of the lifestyle the hotel offered. The buffet breakfast had a lot on offer and was delicious. "The Village" is a complex of restaurants, a gym, ponds, walkways, plants, pools, a pool/beach bar and a great beach. Plenty of sun lounges. The staff were so helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018

My second visit to the hotel, and it was just as good as I remember.
We did the full board option, which was excellent although I would go for half board next time around as the food was excellent and we were not hungry at lunch time after our massive breakfasts.
Full and half board had the option of 3 restaurants, although we did the buffet every time (hence the too much food). This was very economical and I would recommend it as an option as when we did order a few soda's and a coffee we found it to be very expensive due to all of the taxes added to the price.

Room Tip: Look at full or half board it saves you a lot of money.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We stay here anytime we are in Abu Dhabi, it's always a straight forward no hassle stay. My only minor negative is that some of the items in the hot food buffet both at the breakfast and evening meal are not very hot, a microwave oven would help greatly just to give the food a heat up.
The spa and pool area are great and Chaminda, one of the lifeguards, is very attentive and looks after you very well. Can't wait until our next trip in November.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the Hotel. The magnificent view is breathe taking. The calm lake with a beautiful sunset gives life.

I would specifically like to thank your front staff Sahiki Akbar for going beyond and above my expectations and making me have a great time at the hotel. Great customer service! Keep it up! First impression lasts!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends