Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Agoda.com
US$68
US$100
US$80
Hilton
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$49
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$45
US$75
US$59
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
Priceline
US$77
US$71
Priceline
  • Pool
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$136
Jumeirah.com
2,635 results
All reviewsnew wingsevilla restaurantblack pearlgulf view roomindoor poolsmall mallyas islandall inclusive packagebuilding workbuilding siteshopping mallpool sidekids clubexcellent hotelferrari worldshuttle busgreat facilities
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I liked the fact of all rooms are sea view and being away from the city but still within 15 mins drive of anywehere in Abu dhabi.
Be prepared to add a couple of KG's as the buffet is super be it BF, lunch or Dinner.
Our stay was halfboard, i don't think anything more would be needed in terms of food or drinks, we had some munchies with us that we didn't think of touching.
The pool is very kids friendly with good supervision all the time.
The beach is the only downside, as a construction site was blockimg the view, the beach is narrow and the sand doesn't really feel amazing under your feet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kenza M, Manager at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Al Raha Beach Hotel and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

If you are a builder or construction worker you would probably enjoy watching and listening to the large construction opposite from the man made beach.
The plus side. The hotel is really nice with attentive staff. The food is also excellent, especially the Italian restaurant. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A enjoyable break to celebrate our wedding anniversary. A lovely cake was sent to our room from management.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kenza M, Manager at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We were in need of a break from routine. Hadn't been to our favorite Al Raha in a while.
It didn't disappoint!
Got adjoining rooms for our teens/ non-smoking. Perfect!
Checked in 30 mins early and headed straight to pool.
Chairs were full but lifeguards scrambled around and got us bean bags. Ate pizza and relaxed.
Lifeguards did a great job at keeping the unruly kids in check and as always doing more than keeping them safe. Parents???
Rooms perfect.
Breakfast was awesome!
Only spent one night but left relaxed and refreshed.
Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travellers5forever

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Al Raha Beach Hotel and for taking the time to write to us. We are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with our overall services, and that you would consider staying with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Every year ever again :) all people are sooooo frendley. Its amazing. Our 2th home...samy is the greatest roomboy. Wasantha is the best on the pool. Diana is the best in the service. And teddy is a nice gay on the reception.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our facilities and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I stayed here one week for business. I stayed only because this is where my client put me. I travel internationally for business on a regular basis and know what a good hotel experience is. It is not at this place! I arrived late in the evening. The room I was given was the last room in the new wing. So VERY far to walk. I said I wanted to move closer to the lobby and was told the hotel was full but I could move the next day. So I am on the ground floor. I check out the terrace and when I went back in the room I could not lock the terrace door. I called reception. I had locked the chain on the room door. When I went to open the door, the chain was stuck and I could not get out of the room! Called reception again. It took 20 minutes for someone to come. He couldn't get the door open either. Finally, I pulled the door hard and broke the chain. I said I am not staying in this room. I waited an hour and got a new room. Lots of apologies but no service recovery. Another hotel would have sent flowers, or wine or something as an apology.
The breakfast and dinner buffets were nice but SO crowded in the evening you could hardly find a table. Of course, this is a vacation hotel so lots of families. They just let their kids run all over the place yelling. Kids picking food off the buffet and then returning it. So gross.
Room service was prompt. Pizza was awful, spaghetti good.
Our client reserved the rooms, and they were to be upgraded. When my colleague checked in they told him it was not a nice room and for $15 a night they could upgrade him! My other colleague-on Saturday, our free day, plumbers were working in his bathroom for 4 hours!
I had a massage in the hotel spa. It was also terrible. The technician used some stinky oil that smelled like medicine, like camphor. And SO much oil. Disgusting. She did not use any pressure in the massage. When I asked her for more pressure she did so for about 2 minutes. What a waste of money.
I suggested to our client that they not use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WheelzUpGal

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was our privilege to have you stay with us during your last visit to the emirate of Abu Dhabi. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to give your views on our services and facilities through our Customer Satisfaction Survey.

I receive your valuable comments and I apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. All your comments have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and all shortcomings have been addressed and appropriate actions have been taken.

I hope this one time experience will not mar your impression of Al Raha Beach Hotel and we would very much welcome the opportunity to regain your confidence in our Hotel for your next visit and rest assured that no efforts would be spared to make your next stay at Al Raha Beach Hotel memorable and pleasurable.

Kamal Zayati