“Amazing Arabic style breakfast!”
Review of Cafe Bateel

Cafe Bateel
Ranked #331 of 2,381 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Cafe Bateel location in nation towers is perfect ! The view of the Corniche sea/beach is a bonus. We really loved sitting outside enjoying the winter cool breeze.We had Arabic breakfast which was very delicious delicious . All in all it was a heartily healthy breakfast session , which my friends, family and I absolutely loved. It can be pricey tho!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Abu Dhabi needn't be expensive for good food and service and this place proves it. Situated in the Nation Towers which is part of the St Regis hotel. It is a lovely place to sit and watch from the Corniche. They do everything from sandwiches and wraps to main courses and salads. The food is always fresh and well presented and the service is excellent. They do not serve alcohol but have a wide and interest variety of soft mixed drinks and various flavoured coffees and teas. Give it a try.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank pabcfc1
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Spotted this cafe late in the week otherwise we would have been here more often.
Had lunch today 16/1/2018. Prawn Ricette ( spiral pasta). With prawns, tomatoes fresh light cream and tomato based sauce. Absolutely delicious and a good size portion so not over facing or mean.
Our waitress Abigail was delightful and when she offered Parmesan I asked if I could have shavings rather than grated. This was no problem and it helped as I adore Parmesan this way.
My wife had a penne pasta with avocado, peas, beans and artichokes which was very refreshing and also delicious. Although we were full we saw the lemon tart with meringue covering they looked amazing so we shared one. The best lemon tart we have ever tasted. So smooth and tangy lemon, pastry perfect and meringue was perfect.
This place is a find. Don’t forget to visit Cafe Bateel in Nation Towers Corniche. They have 14 branches in total.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank davidrX7555BB
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I'm not sure dates go along that well with everything, so I have my reservations with regards to food. Plus it is so overpriced for what it is.
Just have coffe and something sweet on the terrace

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2018

The food is always excellent. The menu prices are accessible and the location is great, facing the corniche. Such a great place to come for a breakfast and to start the day. We enjoy their eggs benadict and also the lunch menu. Please do try their dates with the traditional arabic coffee.

Date of visit: July 2017