If you want a hotel with efficient and friendly service (in perfect English) but which retains local character, this is the place.
Its in the centre of the touristy area, a short walk from the witches market.
We went there the day before we were going for an overnight trip to Isla Del Sol, and they kindly took our bags and our dirty laundry. When we got back, it took less than 15 minutes to check in, pick up our bags and clean washing, arrange a taxi to the airport and a wake up call, and make a reservation for dinner. All without any hassle, nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel itself is a bit of a charming hodge-podge of various additions, but our room was quite large with a nice ensuite bathroom. It was cool, quiet and comfortable.
The buffet breakfast, in the elegant dining room, was very good, but unfortunately we only had time to grab a bite before our flight to Sucre. We stayed at four hotels in La Paz during a three week trip, and this is the one I would come back to if I was visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz