All reviews highly recommend hotel excellent hotel wifi connectivity andres carne de res in chia front desk lots of restaurants rooftop bar hot dishes rooms are beautiful the hotel staff good size booked this hotel business travel top floor buffet breakfast nice neighborhood room was spacious
Reviewed November 5, 2018

We do not speak Spanish, the Hotel staff was so helpful. They arranged tours, cabs and even checked in our airline tickets. The Hotel manager introduced himself twice during our stay. Everyone there was very nice. They tidy up your rooms morning and evens while your out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Passport641142
JuanMeyer, Director Comercial at Hotel El Dorado Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear guest.

Thank you for your comments. It will always be a pleasure having the chance to give you a warm and golden experience at El Dorado Hotel.

Warmest regards, and thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Is just so amazing how the hotel is decorated, everything is so perfect, well finished and the staff is so gentile! So far the best hotel that I have stayed in Bogota. The room is so comfy and we'll distributed. And the room service food is incredible good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JuanMeyer, Director Comercial at Hotel El Dorado Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad that you had such a nice experience on your anniversary.

We look forward to welcome you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t stayed at that many hotels in Bogota, but this one is at the top of my list! Its a beautiful hotel. Comfortable, nice, with great food and service. The rooms are pretty spacious and the bathroom was my favorite part because of the interior design of the showers. The hotel overall has very modern look and everything is so beautiful. The beds are very comfortable, no noise from outside disturbs you while sleeping. Blackouts in bedroom help you sleep in. Breakfast was amazing. A good variety selection even for vegetarians and healthy people like me. The top floor restaurant is very nice though I didn’t get to eat there because it was closed while I was there. The downstairs indoor terrace was one of my favorite places. I definitely recommend this hotel, plus its not that expensive. I was here with my boyfriend, and he had the bedroom decorated with fabric petals which was awesome for me because they don’t use actual flowers! A+

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Janice,

On behalf of all El Dorado’s Hotel family, we want to thank you for your feedback and your comments. We are glad that you had such a nice experience, and that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Also we would like to thank you for all the details that you share.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcome you again back very soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2018

There is nothing to lack at this hotel. The ambiance, the colors - gold and emerald, both very Colombian, the great service, delicious food and choices of restaurants. And a great buffet breakfast with all kinds of varieties of choices for all types of diets. The rooms are beautiful and well appointed with all the amenities you may need. The location is EXCELLENT, as it is close to the Parque de la 93 with many choices for restaurants and coffee shops including Juan Valdez and Starbucks, aside from all the restaurants just within the immediate range of the hotel, like Gaira - Carlos Vives's own restaurant. Everything is within a walk. Malls and shopping centers are within 5 miles as well. Great location, great service. I need to thank Paula Bautista at the reception. She has been there every time I stay. She is like the figure of the Reception desk! Also Brian Bautista - such helpful gentleman. Always wanting to help with any needs. Both made my second stay very pleasant.
As far as price, you cannot ever go wrong, no matter what the exchange is to USD$. It is a lot of VALUE for your money.

Room tip: Try to stay toward the front of the hotel on weekends on weekends clubs have music which may be loud. However, it stops at mid-night.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JuanMeyer, Director Comercial at Hotel El Dorado Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Mr Hansen.

Thank you very much for your comments and recommendations. For all the staff at El Dorado Hotel will always be a pleasure to welcome you Un our place.

I will tell Paula and Brian about your congratulations, and we look forward to see you back again very soon!

I would like to share a coffee with you on your next visit.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2018

This is a nice hotel in a nice neighbourhood. The rooms and bathrooms are nice and wifi was good. My only complaint is that the staff could be a bit more friendly and not so stuck up. Otherwise a good hotel overall.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WL911
JuanMeyer, Director Comercial at Hotel El Dorado Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments and for your complaint. We are sorry that we didn’t gave a friendly experience, since it is one of the things we work hard on.

I would like to have a talk with you in order to have more details on your complaint in order to take immediate action. Please feel free to contact me, or look for me next time that you visit us. I’ll assure you that we will take note and work on a solution on this matter.

Warmest regards, and hope to see you back soon.