All reviews great hotel late arrival an overnight stay great option free shuttle ordered room service breakfast was included comfortable stay shopping mall rooms are great comfortable bed clean rooms taxi service inns business traffic marriott
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

It’s a solid Holiday Inn, you know what to expect. The free airport shuttle was great, the room was spacious and clean, and the grounds were very nice. But what we loved most was their car service that took us into Bogota, and then picked us up later that evening. The driver was very friendly, knowledgeable, and safe. We appreciated this a lot and made our stay there a memorable part of our trip.

The 24hr airport shuttle runs every 30mins,the on-site restaurant was okay, and the staff were wonderful. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AndreaArb, Gerente at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience at our Holiday Inn Bogotá Airport, we will be waiting for your next visit. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

I have stayed a number of times at the Holiday Inn at Bogota Airport in Bogota , Colombia and i always try to be low maintanence and not cause a problem. This time because of my forgetfulness to remember to extend my stay and a couple of conventions who had booked out the whole hotel i found myself without a room much to my dismay. But the staff did everything in their power to shuffle around some rooms to accomodate me and did it with a smile on their face . It is hard to single out one member of the staff as they are all great but Juanita and Jennyfer really went the extra distance for me and even if they were busy checking in someone else when i walked past they always took time out to call me by my name and any problems i had they bent over backwards to keep me happy. I can honestly say that although sometimes it can be a bit expensive compared to other hotels that the quality of the hotel and more particularly the quality of the staff make this hotel a must stay if you ever visit the Bogota Kennedy or Fontibon area and dont consider anywhere else . Also you have to try a mango margharita from Fernando at the bar who is a great bartender but also a very warm hearted person as well.. I would give this hotel and staff more than 5 stars if i could as they really over exceeded my expectations. I will be back in two months..

Room Tip: choose a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are happy to know that we made your stay a special experience, thank you very much for taking the time to recognize Juanita, Jennyfer and Fernando, it is a real pleasure for us to serve you always with a smile in our face, and we feel glad to know that you valued it.

We will be waiting for your next visit soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

After a long day and a late arrival at Eldorado(BOG) the H.I. was a very welcome oasis.
The hotel staff was so friendly and the room was clean.
They upgraded me to a junior suite. (total cost USD 77.)
It was so good I booked it again for my departure 4 days later.
I entertained friends for dinner and we had a good meal at the H.I. restaurant.
I got their free 6 AM shuttle and avoided a lot flight day stress

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr H

Dear Guest,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your experience at out property, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and other travelers.

We will be waiting for your next visit soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We were in Bogota for vacation but had one night between national flights so we wanted to stay close to the airport. While we found a less expensive place to stay in the Candelaria the value of staying out by the airport was great. The decor and style of the hotel was nice and more interesting than the typical Holiday Inns in the US. The front desk all spoke English perfectly which was a relief after spending time in the Amazon where there was very little English. They helped us make dinner plans and arranged for the free shuttle to the airport. All things considered great value and service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank schwamee
AndreaArb, Gerente at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us! Thank you for recognizing our service and we will be waiting for your next visit soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Loved our one night stay here. Sadly the shuttle to and from the airport was good but a bit disorganized in terms of schedule so that was complicated but possible to sort out. Rooms are great and beds excellent, fair price and good breakfast buffet.Definitively a great option if you need to stay near el Dorado airport

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AndreaArb, Gerente at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and other travelers.

Sometimes traffic turns complicated in our city and that reason may influence our shuttle rutes, we hope that this had not caused any inconvenience during your stay, we will be waiting for your next visit soon.

Thank you very much for staying with us!

Kind regards,