1,402 results
All reviews the executive lounge ventana restaurant great hotel the financial district walk in closet high floor business trip zona g ordered room service fitness center excellent stay excellent location breakfast buffet walking distance safe area taxi service modern hotel
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Well located and clean. Rooms are spacious and provides a good desk to work. Asked for room service twice, food was very good and service was prompt. Walking distance to many restaurants so you have options for dinning. It was a short business trip so I did not have the chance to enjoy all the other amenities the hotel has to offer

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Ernesto C
We appreciate your comments and rating. It has been a pleasure to have you at home. We hope your next trip will be longer and can you enjoy all services of the Hotel.
we look forward for your return.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This is my second time at this property and was very pleased with the stay. Staff are all very friendly and helpful, rooms are great, and the location is perfect as it is close to the Zona G and Zona T and easy taxi rides to the Old Town or Usquen.

This will be my go to hotel for all my trips to Bogota.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear scalba
It has been a pleasure to have you at home. We glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are happy to be your first option accommodation in Bogotá.
We look forward for your return,

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Heading to Bogota for a business meeting? On my first trip to Bogota for a business meeting my question was where to stay? Is it safe? How do I get from the airport to the hotel? Car Service? Uber? Taxi? How close will I be to the central business district? My expereince with the Hilton Bogota was excellent. The staff speaks fluent english. They are attentive, helpful and responsive.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear HJF_2010
We glad hear you have had a good stay, safe and comfortable. Thank you for choice us and for taking the time to share your opinion and experience. We look forward for your return.

Cedric Nubul

Reviewed July 2, 2018

What do you want in a hotel? Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, good food (if you want to eat-in), good gym, great business center, close to great restaurants, quiet – the Hilton Bogota has it all! I visited for a business meeting and loved the venue. Many of our meeting meals were supplied by the hotel and were GREAT! One staff overheard me talking about wanting to get some Columbian coins and small bills for my kids and approached me asking if he could help. I gave him a small amount of US currency and he changed it for Columbian coins/bills bringing my change to my room – just one example of how helpful and friendly the staff were! I will definitely stay there again next time I come to Bogota!

2  Thank Jay P
HiltonBogota, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Jay P
We glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It has been a really pleasure to have you at home and offer our warm hospitality. Thank you for share your experience and let more people know about our hotel and services.
We look forward for your return.

Cedric Nubul

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Hotel has a great understanding of what the customer wants and needs. I would say that I recommend this hotel if you are having a long term or even a short trip for leisure or travel has everything that you need restaurants in and around from various locations.

Dear eh8104
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our Hotel. It has been a pleasure to have you at home. We appreciate comments and recommendation you made and we look forward for your return.