1,182 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel concierge staff restaurants and shopping t zone fitness room walking distance andino mall room service excellent location great area breakfast buffet comfortable rooms junior suite lots of restaurants four seasons safe area
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at SOFITEL Bogota and it was great ! Service is perfect, from reception to restaurant and rooms.
It is such important for a traveler to feel welcome and almost at home.
I highly recommend it !!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Christophemiami,

So pleased to read you had a great experience with us while in Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, I am glad to know that you enjoy of our perfect staff service. Our guest service is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that they will be pleased to hear of your kind words. I am happy that we were able to provide you a great stay.

It is a shame that you had to left, please do come and see us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed just for few days in Bogotá, but location of his hotel was perfect, a lot of restaurants, shopping center, emerald shop Mac. Hotel was homely with very professional and friendly staff. I had a lot of help from Concierge desk. Highly recommend this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Laima M,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia. Thank you for highlighting our prime location and our very professional and friendly staff service. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Very good location in the city ; many bars and restaurants close to the hotel ; the building looks good, very friendly service, excellent breakfast, confortable room but the bathroom is définitely too small

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Copernic116,

Thank you for highlighting our very friendly service, our excellent breakfast and our confortable rooms. We are sorry that the one and only detail of your bathroom size has not fulfilled your expectation, please accept our most sincere apologies, we will take this into account for your next stay with us. At Sofitel Bogota, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Decorated with a very nice taste, the hotel is in one of the best neighborhoods of Bogotá. Very friendly and helpfull staff. You definitely see quality kn every detail of the hotel. Nice gym.The breakfast is absolutely amazing. Fruit quality is very high. One of the most comfortable beds I've ever been.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear PabloCarballo,

So pleased to read you had an excellent experience with us while in Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, I am glad to know that you enjoy of our amazing breakfast, our very friendly and helpfull staff and our comfortable beds. . I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay; make you feel at home.

It is a shame that you had to left, please do come and see us again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Very comfortable rooms. Well located property. In the heart of the Zona T. Secure zone and accesible. Try the two bedroom suites and include your breakafast from the booking time. Staff is great. You’ll feel home

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Jose B,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this review of your recent visit. Thank you for highlighting our comfortable rooms, our great staff and our prime location. Our guest service is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that they will be pleased to hear of your kind words. I am happy that we were able to provide you an unique stay.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in the near future!

Kind regards,