All reviews shopping mall great hotel front desk santa barbara business trip quiet neighborhood very pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet is checking in room was spacious excellent location easy access late check safe area walking distance would stay here again
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Súper hotel with great and fantastic employees. Everyone is very friendly and professional.
I will differently come back again. The restaurant was extraordinarily and the reception employee ‘Tatiana’ made my day with her warm welcome and great smile.

One of a time experience!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Matthias O,

We really appreciate your feedback!

We are lucky to have a team that is always working to provide the best posible service. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the options that we have for lunch and dinner.

Tatiana will be happy to read that she improved your stay and made you feel as you were at home.

Kind regards from the entire NH Collection Royal Team,

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I've been to Bogota a total of 13 times for business over the past 5 years. While Bogota is a beautiful city, I never felt quite at home or comfortable. I've stayed everywhere from boutique historic inns to the Sheraton in the heart of the financial district. It was this 13th time visiting Bogota and staying at the NH Hacienda Royale in Usaquen that I understood the true heart of the people here in Bogota.

The NH Hacienda Royale is gorgeous. Its set against the lush green mountains in the historic district of Usaquen with all modern amenities, fresh fruit-infused water and flowers set within a garden environment. The food is excellent with a full buffet breakfast offering fresh squeezed delicious exotic fruit juices, artisan meats & cheeses, herbal teas, and made-to-order omelettes. And of course, it's also conveniently located within a shopping mall, with a grocery store, a pharmacy and excellent restaurants just a short stroll away.

What truly makes this hotel special, however, is the people. I don't know how the hotel management found such sweethearts to work here, but they somehow did. There is nothing they couldn't do to help their guests, and you feel like you are stepping into their home for which they all take pride in. For example, 3 months ago I stayed at the NH Hotel and I accidentally left several high-end clothing items in the closet when I checked out. When I returned to the hotel yesterday and asked whether they might have a lost and found box from 3 months ago, the front desk clerk Edwin quickly located my clothes and delivered them back to me washed, pressed and sealed in a clothing bag.

That won my heart!

I look forward to staying again with you NH Hacienda!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear lindseyrvlopez,

The entire NH Collection Royal Hacienda team feels very happy to read this wonderful opinion; As you mention it, this is a house that we all feel proud of and we really do our best to make our guests feel like the special and important people they are.

The small details are the most important ones, I am fortunate to have an unstoppable team, that works hard to generate remembrance for our guests and clients, I am glad that this time you will keep a great memories about your experience; including breakfast, the amenities of your room, our location and of course, the love of the people.

This is your home today and always, we look forward to your soon return.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

the location is wonderful- lots of good walking, can hike up a nearby mountain, shopping and tons of excellent restaurants all within walking distance. the breakfast at the hotel is one of the best we’ve been to (and have traveled all over the world), and the customer service is wonderful!! will stay here anytime we come to bogota!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear urores,

Thank you so much for your comments and for taking the time to write them. It is great to know that you could enjoy everything about your stay here. Thank you so much for mention our privileged locationand also the quality of our buffet breakfast..

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the your room and the warm service that our team strives to provide everyday,

The entire team looks forward your return, to make you feel as well as you feel at home.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I am on business here in Bogota for the last two weeks. Our company is located in the Wework facility, just a few blocks from here. The hotel is extremely well located, on a quiet street in front of a park. Extremely beautiful. There is a street fair in the space in front of the hotel on weekends. During my trip, Edwin at the front desk was extremely helpful. He was able to give me advice on where to do laundry, which restaurants to visit, and other items. He was always very graceful and helpful with his answers and advice. -- Paul Kirch (Miami)

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JuanitaTorres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Mr. paulkirch2018,

Thank you so much for your comments and for taking the time to write them. It is great to know that you could enjoy the facilities that our privileged location can offers you and the great view that you could appreciatte through the window of your room.

I will make special mention to Edwin, the guy at the front desk, I am sure he will be happy to know that he made you feel at home, even being far of it. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to your home in Bogota soon.

Juanita Torres A,

Reviewed September 8, 2018

It's the little things that matter. Here are a few:
Breakfast is really healthy, with special breads (beet), fresh fruits, yogurts, etc.
They will make a fresh cup of coffee - just ask.
There are 2 containers of water in the lobby, flavored with fruits and herbs.
Every room has a coffee maker.
There are plenty of electric outlets in the rooms.
The front desk service is really helpful.

Definitely, this is now my preferred hotel. And when you need to find a gift for someone back home, the mall next door is multi-paceted. Tru Marquis for interesting clothes design from Medellin.

Room Tip: Even-numbered rooms look out to the mountains
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Robert W,

We really appreciate your kind comments, we work hard to be sure that those little details that you mention, can be the point that differentiate us from the rest of the Hotels, our main goal is make our guests take home the best memories of their stay, same as you did.

I am very happy that you enjoyed our 100% Colombian coffee, the advantages of our location and of course, the warm service that our team strives to provide.

We look forward to your soon return,