See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I was 4 nights in this hotel and was on stand by for the 5th with the promise that they would let me know if I had to leave. Front Desk took my cell number ( international) plus my email and would let me know if they could NOT accommodate me for 5th night. I went several times to the front desk to check but they had no update on the status. Finally I left in the morning out and came back 11pm after a small medical procedure on my eye. but had access to my phone and email the whole day. I even went to the front deskthat morning to let them know that I was leaving to go the doctor and to let me know any update. To my disbelief they informed me when i arrived me that they had packed up my belongings and vacated my room because they could not accommodate me that night, BUT NO CALL or EMAIL WAS EVER DONE TO ME. THEY JUST NEVER CONTACTED ME TO LET ME KNOW TO ATLEAST GIVE ME CHANCE TO GO BACK THERE AND GET MY BELONGINGS MYSELF. I felt violated as they touched all my personal stuff and in despair as I was thrown out in the middle of the night with an eye surgery done just that afternoon and in a country where I knew nobody! They lied that they had email and call me to get in contact with me. I had NO email and neither any miss call from them at all. The night auditor was rude and did NOT show any compassion to what was happening. I was asked to revise if everything in my luggage was there but they try to make me to do this in front of 2 other male workers, which I refused. My luggage was filled with my very personal belongings. It was like a 2nd violation all over again, like I was a suspect of something. I cannot recommend this hotel to anybody, RUDE STAFF and HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, THE WORST ONE IN MY LIFE EVER!! I understood also that the reservation that was done for my room never showed up, my room was vacant at the time I arrived, so they could have let me stay there anyway but choose otherwise. I had to leave and search for another hotel which I ended up finding another one till 2'oclock in the morning. Horrible!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located two blocks from Parque 93, lot of restaurants in walking distance and it is ok to walk in this area at night as well. It is 25-30 minute walk to El Retiro and Andino shopping centers. Rooms are big, beautiful and quiet and have AC to heat your room if interest. Good big bath room, safe box, flat TV. Strong wifi. Good and comfortable bed with shiny white bed sheet. Nice breakfast with fresh fruit and juice and hot and cold dishes. Very nice and pleasant service. Recommended, I would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Let me start by saying just how amazing the staff is at the Ramada Parque 93. Yasser at the front desk is an absolute rock star! He provided me with amazing service while I had a payment issue at the hotel and saved the day. (Thank you Yasser and Management Team). The bellhops are also very nice even if their English is not perfect.

I was fortunate to stay at the Ramada Parque 93 on two separate occasions and in two different rooms. Both beds were top quality. DirecTV flat screens along with rainfall showers. This is a five star hotel at half the expense essentially. I look forward to staying there in the future and I have already recommended it to friends and family.

Outside the hotel the area is one of the nicest in the entire city of Bogotá. Just a few doors down there is a bagel shop with homemade cream cheese, fresh berry jam, and fresh-squeezed orange juice for any New Yorkers or Americans looking for a taste of home.

Easy access to Parque 93 itself, surrounding areas, 30-90mins depending on traffic to the airport.

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
CetinaM, Gerente at Selina Bogota Parque 93, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear dmf122

Thanks a lot for greatfull review is very important meet your expectations with our #experienciaramada.

We would like to see you again in our Hotel and to have pleasure to take care of you.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I spent one night at the hotel after traveling for 2 weeks in Boyaca, staying in small hotels, and at the last minute had to go back to Bogota due to the truckers' strike. I was really surprised when I checked in at the hotel. It isn't the same as the Ramada hotels that I have stayed in the past. The hotel room was a bit more upscale, from the ultra comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, the amenities in the room, etc. Very corporate style, very comfortable, decent breakfast and restaurant, and well furnished. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is huge plus - quiet, safe with nice shops and restaurants in the area (about 25 minutes north of the centre by cab). Excellent place to park oneself if one is traveling to Bogota with excellent rate too in comparison to the other hotels in town. Too bad I only stayed one night when I could have stayed the rest of my time in Bogota at this hotel. I'd give Ramada 93 a high recommendation considering all factors.

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank Alex B
CetinaM, Gerente at Selina Bogota Parque 93, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear JABuenafe

Thank you so much for this review, we are working hard for our guest and his expectations; this kind of comments make us do not give up.
Thanks for your trust in our #experienciaramada

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Front desk personnel were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The location is very quite, safe and only a few blocks away from restaurants, cafes, and the dog park on 93rd ST. Rooms were clean, and just big enough for a family of four. Breakfast was included, and is ok. not much of variety is offered, but is good enough to get your day started. All major sightseeing sites are about 15 mints away by taxi.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Salvador01
CetinaM, Gerente at Selina Bogota Parque 93, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Salvador01,

Is gratefull for us got this kind of reviews, we work everyday creating good experiences in our guest; if you visit our city again, do not hesitate in contact us for a #experienciaramada.