“Perfect for a first visit to Bogota”
other travellers have booked this property
Main room Living room with breathtaking views of Monserrate and Guadalupe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main room
Living room with breathtaking views of Monserrate and Guadalupe
Secundary room, with private restroom
current view from the living room
jacussi - complementary for guess
Restrooms, with large space and all the amenities
Kitchen and dinning table
Current view from the room
Spa for care of your sense
basement restaurant
Very spacious living room, like home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MarkEN56
Albany, California
“Perfect for a first visit to Bogota”
Reviewed December 28, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

When I made the reservation I was looking for a place to stay in Bogota for five nights for me and my novia in Colombia, and neither of us had been there before. I figured somewhere close to the old center of Candelaria would be best, and I loved the view of the city and hills in the photos. I arrived early (but not earlier than I had indicated) and the prior guests probably had just left; th4e place was a mess. But I shot a note to Guillermo, he responded quickly, the place was cleaned up, and I was treated to lunch in the restaurant in the hotel while that was happening. The only other issue of any kind was when one of the bedroom doors was closed and locked, and we didn't have the combination to open it, but once again Guillermo responded very quickly. The place was great, right on the line between the old city and downtown, and the in-hotel location was an asset overall, although we didn't really make use of any of its facilities. The view was fantastic, the apartment is quite large, and it was good to have the extra bedroom and bathroom (there's 2.5 bathrooms in the unit) even with it being just the two of us. The place was very quiet, and was equipped adequately for our use (which for me mostly means a coffee maker and fridge, wifi and cable or satellite TV). One other nice thing about the location - there is a cluster of nice little bars and clubs only about a block away, including a BBC pub, and we spent most of our evening out time in that area. Great place and a memorable stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: very minor - all the surfaces for my PC were glass, so the mouse wouldn't track on them.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Guillermo...
“Great place to enjoy Bogota”
Reviewed June 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We stay one nigth, have very spacious rooms each with restrooms, Beautiful views from living room and bedrooms, being inside a hotel give you extra safe and convenience for optional services. Keyless lock make a breeze the checking and check out, would definitely stay here again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing