All reviewsfree shuttlebogota airportshuttle only runsan overnight layoveran early morning flightshower floorunited statesnext morningshuttle servicerooms are greatordered room servicetaxi ridedefinitely stay here againfree breakfastcomfortable bedperfect hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for almost 10 days. All staff members were courteous and helpful.
Food at the breakfast buffet is delicious and having variety.
Easy access to the city and nearby attractions.
We are thankful specially to Elena and Jeny for her hospitality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
OperationsCYB, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport for your recent travels to Bogota.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on trpadvisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I had an absolutely wonderful stay here.

The staff were excellent, friendly and professional, the room was beautiful, large and spotlessly clean, the breakfast was very good and the airport shuttle was very comfortable and quick. The price is also incredibly good.

I arrived at 3am due to a delayed flight and there was a staff member waiting at reception who booked me in very quickly, helped me get a toothbrush from their shop and generally coped with my jet lag to make sure I arrived as quickly and comfortably as possible.

Walking through the hotel was lovely, everything was clean and neat and well designed.

The room itself was fantastic. Elegantly designed just like in the photos on their website and spotlessly clean. A very large bed which was incredibly comfortable, a good sofa and small mini bar. Fantastic bathroom.

Breakfast was very good. Lacking in my preferred English Breakfast but more than made up for with beautiful Latin American cuisine, fresh fruit and juices that I had never tasted before and wonderful service.

I went for a quick walk around the local area which was very pleasant, although it is by no means in the town centre and I had to cross a few lanes of traffic to get to the memorial opposite the hotel. Had I been their longer I would have used the electronic display in reception to find something in the local area and asked reception how to get there.

Check-out was also very quick and simple, very good service. I was asked if I wanted to take the airport shuttle and directed to a very nice minibus with large reclining seats, a large dedicated space for luggage and air conditioning. After a five minute wait (I was early but the driver apologised anyway) we went to the airport and the driver check what flight I had so he could take me to exactly the right door for check in.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ElsieJuliason
OperationsCYB, Director de Operaciones at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Bogota. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Bogota.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

This hotel, in very close proximity to the Bogota airport is actually good value for the price. It's more of a hotel to stay in for a business trip opposed to leisure, but if you're on a budget and don't care about luxury accommodations, this hotel is for you. The rooms are on the small side, and my particular room had a problem with the air conditioner, but overall for about $79 per night, it was not bad. Decent but not great breakfast, good front desk service and comfortable bed. I would stay here again under certain circumstances such as a late flight in and an early flight out for business purposes, but if I were on a vacation trip, I probably wouldn't pick this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not choose a courtyard room. Has no view whatsoever.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We really appreciate you take your time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Your opinion is very important to us, we implement a new inspection of the maintenance of the rooms, we are shure to resolve the air condition.

About the breakfast, we hope you enjoy our new options on a future occasion.

Thank you for your feedback.

Andrés Martínez Luque

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Wonderful business hotel 5 minutes from Bogota International Airport. Easy check-in / check-out, nice rooms, fabulous beds, courteous staff. They even put my cab to the airport on the room charge. Made everything super easy for an early morning flight.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gsfrance
OperationsCYB, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport in tripadvisor.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Bogota.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Great hotel with a free airport shuttle to and from the airport. Nice clean and comfortable rooms with some offering views of the runway. Good food in the restaurant with excellent service from Aleajandro and the rest of the staff. Particularly on the Wednesday afternoon when i could watch the Liverpool v Man City C. League game, he turned it on especially. Thank You!!. Sport on TV almost all the time in the evening. Good varied breakfast too offering hot and cold food which is changed each day. A great stay.

Stayed: April 2018
OperationsCYB, Gerente de Operaciones at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, an to know, we are not only executing the exceeding the expectations of our valued guests.