“Enticing. ”

Roti Hut
Ranked #33 of 107 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place always has so much good things to eat the minute you walk in. Definitely worth a try....!

1  Thank Brandon S

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Always a favourite but prices have risen dramatically since I last visited 5 years ago.

GYD$3000 for roti chicken curry these days

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I have bought food there 4 times. The first time I bought from their 'take-out" section after desperately looking for someplace where I could get dahl puri or roti after 6pm. I felt lucky to have found it and the roti was good. Not great. I went next and bought a pastry that was disappointing since it was not soft and fresh. I bought fudge that tasted like it was made with milk powder - odd flavor AND curry. Fish curry that had an extremely delicious smell and flavor that hooked me. The sauce is delicious and I went back a second time and realized that although the smell and taste is captivating the fact that the Fish curry consists of more of the thick skin of the fish they use is upsetting. Also the fish curry has OKRA in it something that I have to be psychologically prepared for because of its slimy nature. They sell Okra curry on its own and that's great. Fish curry should have fish and maybe a few pieces of potato if they are trying to save money on fish. No okra. Less skin and more of the meat from the fish. Nice they've got a place to sit and clean toilets. To enter there is greenery and it seems interesting but lacks something once inside - perhaps needs a brighter light, happier staff with brighter personalities... something... Not a place I would want to sit and meet friends... Maybe the vibe is more like the late night diner... Good multi-grain etc. breads that you won't find in too many other places is worth going for.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Had coffee and Pastries late one night and it was excellent. The atmosphere was lively and service was great.
On our way out we bought breads and pastries for our breakfast the next morning and had some yummy croissants that was hard to resist. All in all was a great place.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Great choice of Guyanese food, including katahar. Hot, ready to serve food. One of our group didn't want food too spicy and this was accommodated. Would do just as well for lunch. All very tasty.Plenty of local veg with roti. Delicious. Easy to miss! Make sure the taxi knows where he's going!