Tran Elite Hotel Apartments
US$129
US$103
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Eco Resort(Paramaribo)
US$118
Hotel Palacio(Paramaribo)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2016

We rented a 2 bedroom apartment for two months. Upon arriving in the middle of the night- flights there are brutal- we walked into a dirty apartment. We spent the next two weeks getting the apartment clean and fixing as many of the problems as we could. Their maintenance team is more band aid style than actually fix it right. After that it was liveable, but we only used 1 of the 2 bathrooms because the other one was smelly and had no ventilation. The hot tub is there just for pictures as there is no water or power running to it. The apartment walls don't muffle any of the sounds your neighbors may make and we had to beg to use the washing machine they promised prior to arrival. Also, there is nothing to do in Paramaribo. The good: supermarkets are nearby and have anything you need, a couple of the staff are nice and one is even knowledgeable. Overall, poorly managed, poorly kept

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank H2OTravellers
Reviewed December 24, 2015

This is our first stay at Tran Elite hotel and we find them on line.was truly worth staying here for the whole week.the staff was so friendly yet helpful the price itself was great not forgetting the nieghborhood close to mimmaket.maals.and bustop,,,
we truly love this hotel for its cleanliness and beautiful view..so we recommend anyone to stay here while visiting suriname...see you guys soon..Thnx again for your great and wonderful hospitality.

Room Tip: quiet and safe.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel during our last visit to Suriname. The pictures convinced us that this was a really nice cozy looking hotel but upon arrival alot of the things looked old dusty and unappealing. The pool is very small, the dining area is dusty and discomforting. The pond was under construction. The room was okay. We had wifi, a microwave, a safe and a fridge. The shower was cold water only. The bed was tolerable but the place wasn't super clean. We were greatful for the breakfast, however I wish they would pay more attention when cleaning dish wares because alot of utensils still had stuff on them. We didn't expect anything fancy since this was a cheap hotel so I can give them a thumbs up for trying I mean the place has potential it just needs alot more caring.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sierra A
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay there. The swimming pool is excellent...Breakfast is quite simple but the staff was very nice and helpful. rooms were comfortable with air co and high speed internet. You have a small chinese shop near the hotel, a chinese restaurant and some other shops. To go dowtown you need to have a car or you can call a taxi for 15 SRD.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Isabella B
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Tran Elite is in an ideal location with top notch service. Not to mention the tranquility that surrounds you.
Carla's warm welcome and friendly smile makes you feel right at home.
Each room is equipped with AC which cools your right away after your shopping trip. The Hotel has a pool which is well maintained, a feature that places this hotel on top of my list.
The internet service is reliable which allowed me to stay in contact with my corporate office in the US via videoconferencing without missing a beat.
The rates are reasonable so there is no reason, so this is a definite recommend from me.
By the way the hotel added several new features during my two weeks stay around the pool area. All this to add to the customers relaxation. Let me know how you find it by writing a review. I really want to know as I am planning my trip for next year.

Guno Ritfeld

Room Tip: Ask for Carla
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business