The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino
US$115
Hotels.com
US$129
US$111
Tran Elite Hotel Apartments(Paramaribo)(Great Value!)
US$35
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$167
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We stayed 3 nights enroute to Brazil and had our puppy with us...this was our pets first experience traveling and she loved the hotel...we walked her every hour or two and the staff were always so polite and helpful...we ordered room service regularly and the food was always prompt and tasty...great location and great service , will always stay here!!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2015

It was my second stay at the hotel this year and the staff remembers me.
Because there is no elevator , they helped me with my luggage to the top floor.
There is convenient parking right by the hotel entrance and 24 hours security.
Staff is very pleasant and friendly. There is a safe in every room to guard your valuables. The showers have hot water. The room is very big and has a kitchenette , and fridge. i will stay there again any time i travel to Suriname.

Room Tip: The top floor is the best.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2015

A horrible hotel! Not very clean and the staff is not friendly. They can really use some course of how to deal with people.Three days in a row they called our room at about 4.30 at night, which was wrong. After i complained they kind of laughed and tell me I should take the phone of the hook! I don't recommend this hotel to anybody! Also not very clean and a lot of noise from the other rooms! I think the hotel is not really important for owners, just the casino. Avoid this hotel!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank carol m
Reviewed March 8, 2015

We flew in late from Georgetown and booked this hotel because it looked reasonable and the price was $39 US. We only stayed the nice as we were leaving for French Guiana early the next morning. The hotel staff were friendly and arranged for a cab at 2 in the morning to take us to the border at 9 am the next morning.
The room was a bit dated, but very large and the bed was comfortable. The location is in North Paramaribo and not that close to the sites of the city.
For a short night stay, it met our needs.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bankerross
Reviewed July 8, 2014

They steel things From my room i Will never go there again.
I complaint to the staf they were not borthered at all.
Furthermore during my whole stay there was no warm water.
Most of the staf is friendly some not (in the restarant)
I would not recommend this hotel to anybody at all.
The rooms at the casinino site are very noisy.
The hotel did not respond to my emails .
If they promise you to phone back it is not going to happen
There is no elevator and you have to Carry your luggage up the stairs

Room Tip: Avoid at any price the rooms at the casino site of the building there it is very noisy check if there is warm water before booking
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family