See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Arrived early in the morning due to a business trip. Company requested the location based on the perceived perception.. On inspection of my room found hair in bed and shower. Asked housekeeping to clean it following morning only to find that the issue was not resolved. TV did not work for most days of my stay.There was constant static in TV channels. Ants plagued the rooms. Worst thing was that on final day of stay my charger was stolen from room. Only highlight of service for the hotel was Abigail and Astrid who worked tirelessly with the restaurant. Will not stay there again.

Room Tip: make sure room is not on ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andre N
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Bought a day pass with my family. Even though the pool was nice, the water was to cold and it was too crowded with loud yelling and running children in age rank 15-18.

Entrance fee not value for money and the lunch carte too small.

Not much space around the pool for sunbathing or just to sit with family/friends.

Staff is friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

After dinner with colleague , We are looking for a please with good comment , We choice the this resort . But Very Poor service ,The waiter are lazy, with Poker face , don't event guide us where to sit , we have to walk to Bar take the menu our self , no more next time.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Staying at Jacana Amazon Wellness Resort is like going to another dimension. Well, I couldn’t agree more. Having such a serene, tropical environment so close to the city center is an accomplishment of design and spectacular landscaping. We ate our dinner at the in-house restaurant, which served a modern menu of delicious international cuisine, making the most of the wide variety of local ingredients combined with foreign flavors to give classic dishes a unique spin.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend just for lunch and to hang out at the pool. While there wasn't much to the menu, the food was fine. Nothing great, but edible enough. The pool area however was gorgeous. The rocks, the waterfall, the pool bar; all were very nice and inviting. Next to the pool there's even a tank with large fish in it. We even got to see them being fed. The staff was very helpful and kind. I don't speak Dutch and they were quick to assist me in English. You can see that they are expanding the resort and I can't wait to go again after it is finished.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple