“Excellent sorbet and ice cream”

Amorino Baie des Citrons
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Noumea
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We went to this ice creamy four times and wish we could go there everyday! There are so many flavours to choose from - my favourites were the banana sorbet, organic chocolate sorbet, strawberry sorbet and the raspberry. Oh so good! I love the time they put into each customers beautiful flower creations. And the coffee was good.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Lovely ice cream and sorbets. The pistachio was delicious as was the raspberry sorbet. Kids had chocolate and stracellia.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Though ice cream & hot chocolate still not near those of Europe, this is as far as one can get & probably the best in New Caledonia. Rustic but chic set up with lagoon view, great service, reasonable selection of choices. Cool place to chill out when strolling on beach.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to confirm the negative reviews that have been posted about this establishment. Instead of complaining on Trip Adviser I actually contacted the company direct through their website. I advised them of poor service, small serves of coffee when medium had been paid for and the general attitude of staff.
I provided an email address and a local telephone number to contact me on (I was working in NC).
Nothing happened.
Dont order coffee ever there because you order medium or large and get small! A rip off.

lecagouepicurien, Propriétaire at Amorino Baie des Citrons, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Palag, I (Frederic, the owner) personally never got any contact or phone number from you. If you live in Nouméa, you can imagine that if the service was so poor as you can describe, we probably got none customers; in reality you probably know that this place is very popular and we work hard about the service quality. By the way, the most part of reviews describe a good service. As concerned the coffee size, we often are training new staff, so I can understand a mistake, but 2 mistakes with the same Customer, I really beleive that there is a translation trouble....Exemple, for American coffee, there is 3 coffee size with 3 différents cups. Each size cup use a different capsul coffee, after the difference is hot water....Some customers can ask less or more water in an american coffee, you probably know that in Europe (or New Caledonia) people like coffee stronger (so with less water) that s why we do not fill the cup fully...but by simple request, we can add water as you want; by the way, we offer ont the terrasse part, water with cup...Hoping have answered to your question. Frederic

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this ice-creamery several times during our stay and have enjoyed our choices each and every time. There is one girl in particular who we happen to be mostly served by with a friendly smile and good command of the English language.
The sorbets and ice creams are all good quality and hit the spot when we need a sweet treat on a hot day.