Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Dalocean Charter tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dalocean Charter
from US$43.70
from US$609.90
from US$454.60
More Info
All reviews black mamba captain arthur water taxi choppy water friendly captain great communication detailed instructions day trip wonderful trip fish new caledonia highly recommend this company public holiday great company ilot maitre outer reef swim with turtles
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a great bunch of ppl, very helpful with anything u need and so much fun. I would highly recommend and would love to go back in a heartbeat. Thank you for the most amazing trip

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing! Not only did we swim with 7 wild turtles we also swam around two large reef sharks that were cruising past! Honestly the best tour!
The guides were super helpful and friendly with (Fredrick) I think who even assisted us in getting to signal island after we missed our departure time! Thank u so much guys

1  Thank 'Jordana H
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

This was awesome!! Simply beautiful. The men who did this tour were fantastic, they went out of there way to help you enjoy your trip. They looked for the turtles to make sure your trip was even more special. I would 100% pick this tour again. Loved it.

1  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked after recommendations found via Facebook group and were not disappointed. We were on a cruise ship and chose to book this instead of a ship shore tour and it was great.

Easy to book and locate when at the terminal.

It was a fun 30 minute boat ride to the island and the snorkeling was amazing. We saw many turtles plus lots of other sea life.

My only suggestion is to make sure you sunscreen the back of your legs. I snorkeled the whole time we were at the island (about 3 hours) and the back of my legs got so sunburnt I didn’t even think about sunscreen being in the water - my bad mistake!

Highly recommend, great value and thank you!

1  Thank Nickel123
Reviewed July 5, 2018

On a cruise based in Sydney we visited Noumea and spent the morning out at Signal Island swimming with the turtles. great time had by all. Lots of snakes to but harmless.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank ThomasWahlgren
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We had a great half-day out with Dalocean Charter, Frederic and team.

I can highly reccomend the new Turtle Tour that they now offer to Signal Island which is only 25-mins by boat from Noumea.
Bring your own lunch and drinks and snorkel with turtles. They have beginner and experienced snorkel routes but we actually saw many turtles eating and relaxing in the lagoon about knee height.
When snorkeling out further I saw reef sharks and amazing sea-life.
I look forward to coming back next time and doing this again!

Date of experience: May 2018