“Excellent sized fresh seafood dishes”
Review of Restaurant Manuia

Restaurant Manuia
Ranked #23 of 238 Restaurants in Noumea
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We happened open this lovely little restaurant after the one we were looking for was closed. What a gem! Plenty of seafood to choose from but we could not go past the fresh seafood platters. Large and yummy and so fresh! The decor is fun and a real oasis on a hot day. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Fresh seafood served in generous proportions by wonderful staff. What else can I say?? Definitely recommend the seafood platter for two. Way more fresh seafood than you would ever receive in Auckland or Sydney for similar cost, and no deep fried crap!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I don't normally eat seafood but after lunching here, I am a convert. We shared a seafood platter which was out of this world, the food was fresh and nicely chilled. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Love the food and I thought the service was wonderful! the local oysters were delicious and we all agreed that our mains were very good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant based on reviews found on trip advisor and were not disappointed! The waitress was a little awkward but as I was with a French-speaker, we learned that she is not confident with her English so gets a little embarrassed. She noted that the crab was not available in the platters, which was actually not missed when we got the enormous dish! Everything was delicious, I loved the prawns, lobster and ceviche fish most of all. We also ordered some coconut rice and loved the aioli sauce. This was our favourite dinner of our trip - and we couldn’t even fit in dessert!