“Amazing tours and nice guides”

RITC - Rock Island Tour Company - Day Tour in Palau
Ranked #7 of 25 Tours in Koror
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rock Island Tour Company is an established tour company in Palau with over 26 years of operation. Whether you are looking for excitement, adventure, education, or peace of mind, RITC would like to invite you to join us in creating an experience that you will cherish for life.
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I joined a total of 4 tours with them; Long beach/milky way, kayak/snorkel, waterfall/monolith, and Kayangel. I had different guides for each of the tours but all of them were very accomodating and friendly, even if I was the only English speaker amoung 8 other Japanese customers. I only did tours through RITC so I can't compare them to any other companies but I highly recommend them.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"palau"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We got on the milky way tour which was about $100 but we got it for $80 which was amazing. Really friendly staff speaking both Japanese and english. They provide all the equipment. Snorkeling sight they took us too was amazing. They provided drinks all day at no extra cost as well as food. Total trip time around 7 hours so a total bargain. Their are other tour which i would have loved to have went on if i had more time.

3  Thank Lawrence M
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Rock Island Tour C. treats you like an important customer. It was like a private tour with excellent guides and boat drivers. Bar b Q lunch snorkel was good food and very relaxing including some good snorkel sites. Milky way was fun with very nice guide JENE. VERY knowledgeable and made the trip a lot of fun. Many other fur boats had 3 times the people and we were lucky to have a customized tour with english guide for Englisg speaking customer. I rate this company number 1. they pick you up and drop you off at PPR or other places.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

We really had the best day of our trip with Rock Island Tour Co.
Just want to thank the whole crew. Donna, Reagan, and the other guides (sorry, forgot your names) were awesome. They helped my friend immensely that had disabilities. We were picked up right on time from our hotel. Boarded the boat with approx 20 guests. The only downfall was that the islands map we were offered only came in Japanese. No maps in English. :(
Went to Milky Way and had a great time smearing the mud all over ourselves. Went snorkeling for a nice long visit. Then went to a beach and had delicious Bento box lunches. Off to Jellyfish lake. Again, Donna and Reagan were very patient and helpful getting my friend and I up and then down the steps to get over to the lake. Jellyfish lake was quite a unique experience. I just wish they didn't allow the flippers of the snorkel gear into the lake. Seems like it would hurt the jellyfish.
After jellyfish lake we went to the German canal and over to Long Beach. Was a beautiful day. I highly recommend using Rock Island Tours.