All reviews sam's tours walking distance dive shop beds were comfortable carp dove
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We were two couples in a 2bd, 1ba unit (301) with full kitchen. Lots of room. Shower was great. Beds slept well. Very clean. No bugs. Maid service was excellent. Walking distance to Sam's Tours, where we dove. Walking distance to several excellent restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We were spent 1 week in West Plaza Malakal.
Apartment was big and clean. Comfortable. Nice big bed. Kitchen with full equipment (we not used but it is cheap option for food in Koror).
Around is rew nice restaurants and bars. The best and cheap local food you can eat in Carp restaurant. It is only 5 minutes walk. Kramer pub is the very nice place for drink, food and live music. Fantastic view from the terrace.. a specially in the evening. 5 minutes walk.
Hotel restaurant is good only for breakfast. Food is good. Dinner prices and beer prices are highest in this area
Staff in hotel were Very friendly and helpfull.
No swimming pool and no any garden is one bad point for me. In the picture is the view from hotel restaurant terrace.
Thank you very much.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

What can I say other than its very basic! There are absolutely no frills, it's an air conditioned box with a bed. The AC noisy, the bed is lumpy, there is no free WIFI and the pay WIFI was none existent. Fortunately for me, I was only staying there for 12 hours; flights leave Palau at a ridiculous time in the morning. If you were coming on your dream dive holiday and you stayed at the West Plaza, it would be a disaster!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2017

All we needed from this hotel was to have a place to sleep the night before we boarded our liveaboard the next day; and to have a day room when we got back a week later (we had to get off the liveaboard at 8:00 a.m. and our flight out was not until 2:00 a.m. the next morning). This hotel is not fancy, and I would not want to stay here for several days. But the rooms were clean and had all we needed. The staff was very friendly. Ten steps across the driveway from the front door is a nice restaurant for breakfast. If you don't have much luggage, you can walk to where the aggressor boards. For the price, would highly recommend if you need a hotel for the same reason we needed one, or otherwise just need a clean basic room for a night or two.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017

I had a room on the first floor and I think the rooms on the second floor feel a bit more airy with the high ceiling. The room is very basic and one can tell the room is quite old - rust in the toilet, marks on the mirror/wall, fridge etc. I would't say it is super clean but it is ok. The staff were helpful. However, on one night, there was a huge cockroach just in front of the reception desk and I alerted the receptionist but she didn't take any action. I think i expected more for paying such a price but Palau is generally expensive. But I would rather pay a bit more and get a room that has a standard that is proportionate to what I pay/expect.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends