“Good Thai food that won't hurt your pocketbook”
Review of Suriyothai

Suriyothai
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Koror
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Terrible! They passed off Pad Thai with broccoli in it as Pad Se Ew, and they served us Satay sauce and chicken as Panang Curry - so bad we had to laugh. No wonder we were the only ones there!
Reviewed March 1, 2018

When I travel, I'm never disappointed when I chose a Thai restaurant. The menus are generally the same and I know what to expect. They had a great coconut soup that I could easily have made a whole meal out of. The staff was very nice and attentive. You can't go wrong eating at this place

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Good and authentic thai food, local beers from tap, portions average, price around $10 per meal. Service is friendly.

Kitchen made a mistake and my meal was reordered and I had to wait until all the rest of the restaurant's guests got their meals before my replacement was served.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2017

The Thai food was authentic, but lacked some herbs and the kick you would experience in Bangkok. The staff was very friendly and the beers were cold.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Friendly staff and great food makes you want to come back again and again. Good choice and quality, good size portions.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

A really nice friendly restaurant located opposite the big Surangels Department store. Nice friendly owner who always has a smile. Delicious food, thoroughly recommended

Date of visit: October 2016