All reviews under construction wonderful boutique hotel newly renovated rooms are every single person free breakfast comfortable beds lovely room bars and restaurants airport pickup anywhere in the world walking distance other hotels recommend this hotel grocery store location is great french toast early check
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Palau Central Hotel is one of the most comfortable and welcoming experience I have ever encountered in my over 16 years of travelling to Palau. Ownership has done an excellent job in hotel renovations and renovations are still on-going including a new swimming pool and restaurant. Staff define the meaning of excellence in customer service as they go above and beyond what you'd expect from hotel staff. Beds and pillows are very comfortable and room has a relaxing aura that welcomes you after a long day out in Palau.

Room Tip: All rooms exceeded my expectations.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rod P, Front Office Manager at Palau Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Alii Jona,

Thank you for staying with us at Palau Central Hotel.

It shows on your feedback that you really enjoyed your stay with us and we are thankful that you feel that Palau Central Hotel is your home away from home. It was our pleasure providing excellent service and able to meet the expectation. Regarding the beds, it took us awhile to find the best set up and best brand to make it very comfortable. Please consider us again on your next trip here in Palau and see the changes after all construction is fully done.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I stayed in this hotel overnight 3 weeks ago, while waiting for my live-aboard dive trip. On my return, I stayed at a much more expensive property ("The Cove") in Koror, which was nicer but double the price. The Palau Central is small, and while on the main road, inconspicuous and non-ostentatious. When I was there in mid-August, renovations were going on in the restaurant and parking lot, with the predictable noise and inconvenience. That said, the front desk staff was particularly friendly and helpful, and the service beyond reproach. Airport pickup and local transfers were excellent and inexpensive. Their free internet is good, not blazing fast, but blazing fast can't be found in Palau. My standard room was completely pleasant. Again, this is a good place for value and those not wanting to $pend more on a more luxurious hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Alii,

Thank you for staying with us at Palau Central Hotel.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with and we highly appreciate the time that you spent to provide a nice feedback. Please consider us again on your next trip here in Palau.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Palau Central Hotel. A very friendly, personal and professional service by the staff, a nice breakfast variation, good internet, but most of all the amazingly comfortable room and bathroom. Very handy central location too, with lots of restaurants on walking distance. No doubt I will stay here again if I come back to Koror.

Stayed: August 2018
Rod P, Front Office Manager at Palau Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Alii Julie,

Thank you for staying with us at Palau Central Hotel.

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you experienced that our hotel is your home away from home. Please consider us again on your next trip here in Palau.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My family and I spent 11 wonderful days at the Palau Central Hotel in Koror. Our hotel room was spacious, comfortable and most importantly, very clean. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and always greeted me on first-name basis. The small kitchen staff were quick to cook up your breakfast always with a smile. Service is excellent at this hotel.

If you are fussy for cleanliness, great service and good rates, this is your hotel in Palau. It is centrally located and within walking distance to shops, museums, and restaurants. Hats off to Manager Andrea and the wonderful staff--keep up the great work.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor rooms facing east with bay view are nicer, especially when construction is done.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rod P, Front Office Manager at Palau Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Alii Sid,

Thank you for staying with us at Palau Central Hotel.

We are truly honoured having you and your family in our hotel. We hope that you experienced our hotel as your home away from home. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please consider us again on your next trip here in Palau.

On Behalf of your Palau Central Hotel friends. Thank you and see you again!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Great location in downtown Koror, walking distance from many restaurants and stores. The hotel will take you wherever you want to go in Koror/Malakal and pick you up free of charge, saving on taxis.

Staff is extremely accommodating and friendly.

Hotel is undergoing what we hear is a prolonged renovation, but the rooms we stayed in were gorgeous. We stayed here before and after a 7-day liveaboard dive trip.

They have a small restaurant for breakfast, which is nothing special and the staff who were working when we ate there were apparently not proficient in English, because they got my omelet (all the veggies plus cheese) wrong on both days we ate there. I hate to be so picky, but this is a small thing they can fix easily.

If the prices stay as is, especially when they finish the renovation, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen W
Rod P, Front Office Manager at Palau Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Alii Steve and MJ,

Thank you for staying with us at Palau Central Hotel.

We hope that you had a wonderful stay with us and unforgettable. It was our pleasure having you in our hotel. Regarding the breakfast incident, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for letting us know so that we can think of the best way to improve our service. Please consider us again on your next trip here in Palau.

On behalf of your Palau Central Hotel friends. Thank you and see you again.