All reviews great hotel restaurant serves good food relaxing stay neco marine fantastic pool other hotels stayed nights the hotel staff walking distance the ground floor wifi connection breakfast and dinner rooms are spacious dive gear dive shop sam's tours air conditioning
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

The Cove is a new hotel in Palau. Highly recommended but the resturant’s service is a bit slow and limited menu. It is right next door to Neco and Drop Off where you can have lunch and dinner. It is also walking distance to small store in the area and another hotel called PRR that had a small beach.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
和夫 長, Front Desk Clerk at COVE Resort Palau, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at COVE Resort Palau and thank you for the concerns. We have improved our restaurant's service here at COVE and we will continue to strive for the better. We hope to see you again some day!

Mesulang!

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights before boarding the Palau Aggressor and 2 nights after. This is a pretty new hotel run by very friendly Filipinos. The service was very good and the rooms were large, modern and spotless with very good air conditioning. The location is very good as it’s right next-door to Neco Marine and a few minutes walk from Sam’s. The included breakfast was very good with the a large selection and eggs made to order. The service at Blue Marlin was slow and the food was better outside the hotel.

The Wi-Fi is slow but that’s how it is everywhere on the island. You need to buy a $10 card for 10 hours worth of access to Wi-Fi hotspots. You’re better off just going to the Drop Off bar next-door which has free more reliable Wi-Fi and great fresh fish. Also, get a massage at Legend Massage and Spa next door. An amazing 85 minute deep tissue massage is only $75.

Overall, great hotel with very friendly service and a nice pool but they could improve the service and quality of food at the on-site restaurant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ScubaNYC16

Alii!

Thank you for staying with us at COVE Resort Palau and thank you for the encouraging comments. We will make sure to improve our service and the quality of food as mensioned above and as for the wifi maybe in mid of 2018 the installation of the Fiber Optic is finished so will be able to use internet connection perfectly. We hope to see you again.

Mesulang!

COVE Resort Palau Staff!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Very spacious clean new rooms and the resort has a incredible swimming pool. We were on a scuba diving vacation and this property was perfectly located to walk to Sams Dive Shop. Talking to other divers who did not stay at the Cove wished they did. Rooms are much bigger and cleaner than other hotels like the Royal. The food was excellent and fairly priced. We also got a breakfast buffet included in the price, also excellent with eggs to order and Sushi. The best part was the staff lead by Kazuo Osada the Hotel Manager and Jeffery the Concierge who even helped us on his day off. I would recommend them adding to the rooms additional dresser and a desk to work at but I am being picky. They also Got Fiber Optic Internet on the Island the day we left - was badly needed.

Room Tip: Top floor have the largest rooms but the pool side rooms have private area next to the pool
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
和夫 長, Front Office Supervisor at COVE Resort Palau, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Alii from COVE Resort Palau! Thank you for staying with us. We're are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel. Thank you for your lovely comments we are so pleased you enjoyed. We are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I booked a night (through TripAdvisor). One minute after I pressed the "book" button, I realized I had read my itinerary incorrectly, so I immediately cancelled and called Hotels.com for assistance. To be transparent, this was a non-refundable rate. They reached out to the Cove Resort to see if I could change this to the correct date, they said "no". I contacted them directly to ask, since I had already paid for the room, to change the charge to the correct date. No, was their response. I tried to appeal to their good nature and customer service, but they won't budge. This is probably a very nice hotel, but they took my $187 USD and wouldn't at all work with me on a solution. My fault for booking and not realizing the date I entered was wrong. But I did IMMEDIATELY try and correct the situation. Their Customer Service IS THE WORST.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
和夫 長, Front Office Manager at COVE Resort Palau, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Tony,
Alii from COVE Resort Palau! As I checked your reservations. Your reservations is 100% cancelled from Expedia. The NON-REFUNDABLE policy was with Expedia. And based in your conversation with us it was mentioned that your reservations is already cancelled. I'm sorry about this matter. We tried to help but the reservations is 100% cancelled to us and the collected money was with Expedia already. Thank you so much for choosing COVE Resort Palau! We are looking forward for your future reservations with us. Please understand and Thank you for your cooperation with us.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had an incredible experience in Cove. It is a relatively new hotel in Palau with a pool and spacious and clean room, but what really makes it outstanding is the crew.
Marlon is an amazing manager that treats customer like friends, always helpful, caring, energetic, and very importantly, funny! We had a lot of great chats by the pool side and in the bar, and we are facebook friend now! Really missed the trip and the great time we had, can't wait to come back again!
Also thanks to Rose and Michelle and others who provide service with enthusiasm and helped us out when the communication is down.
Hands down the hotel with best service I ever stayed, thanks Marlon and team!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vincent S
和夫 長, Front Office Deparment at COVE Resort Palau, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Vincent S,

Thank you for choosing COVE Resort Palau and for the great compliment with our staffs! We are very happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay here. Next time, you visit our hotel again we will make sure that it will be more memorable.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit in COVE!