Have Just returned from 10 wonderful nights at Island Magic resort . We were in bungalow 16 the decor and the set up of the bungalow was exactly what you see on the brochure advertisment " Excellent ". (unlike some others ) Plenty of room to move and very very clean.The kitchen has everything you require and more. It was just perfect if you wanted to eat at home rather than going out each night for tea.Each bedroom had their own bathroom and a large washing machine to do washing if required.
The meat supplies from the reception was fantastic as was anything else you required.( Bread ,Milk etc) Jane and David were the perfect hosts and nothing was a bother to them at anytime when you asked for assistance in booking day trips or just to organise a bus to take you into town.
Being alittle out of town which didn't bother us (only 15 mins by bus ) we had Keith as our bus driver on quite a few occassions and as it turned out his father in-law worked with my husband when they worked together for the ANZ Bank back in 1982 in Vanuatu. So with finding this out by accident there was a great reunion when Keith took us around to his father in-laws village and caught up on old times together. "Fantastic"
IMR is very quiet and serene , the views from the bungalow looking out over the water is so relaxing and peaceful , listening to the small rolling waves on the shore line and the slight breeze was just perfect.Feeding the fish off the pier was great and the snorkling is fantastic seeing so many beautiful fish there. The resort pool is a good size for the resort as it was never crowded in fact the most people I saw in the pool at one time was 4.Very clean and well maintained by Joe.
We ate a few times at the resort down the road The Benjor Beach Club and the prices were great not over the top and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Loved every miniute there and would like to thank Jane and David for a most relaxing and memorable holiday.
Would recommend this to families or couples just wanting to get away and have a peaceful time.
Thank you Gail and Kent. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila