We just came back from staying a week at Island Magic. The location is great. It's away from the town, which we thought was good, and close to Mele Cascades, Hideaway island and Black sandy beach. There is no sandy beach in the resort but snorkeling from the jetty is fantastic. Sometimes though the water was too choppy due to strong wind so getting in and out of water was dangerous. On such days we went to the nearby Black sandy beach for a swim. It's a 5-10 minute walk down the road. From our experience there are not many sandy beaches in Efate island, so having that beach nearby is very lucky. Our bungalow was perfect for a family with a child, very spacious, clean and 'as new'. Relieve managers Brian and Anne were very helpful and friendly, as well as the staff and locals. There are 2 BBQ areas at the resort and BBQ facilities are in the great state. There are a few restaurants around, the closest is about 5-10 minutes of walking, couple of them are a bit further, within a short bus ride. We liked War Horse saloon with it's beer brewery and Beach Bar that has fire show each Friday. We would strongly recommend Island Magic for your next holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila