“Beautiful relaxing holifay”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I booked mangoes purely for the adults only aspect. We wanted a relaxing stay free of screaming crying children and not having to fight for a space near the pool. We were presently surprise when we arrived to the resort. It was a secure, clean, beautifully kept and the staff we friendly and helpful. Our cabana was lovely! The room was large, right near the pool, had a big bathroom and clean comfortable bed. The little balcony out the back to sit on was lovely. We walked down to the shops and got some ciders and beers for in the bar fridge in our room. The only thing I would do differently next time is pay extra for the air conditioned room. The pool was beautiful to swim in and I especially loved the resort pets! They were an absolute delight! A tabby cat named Spike and a dog. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The food at the restaurant was excellent and we ate there for breakfast and dinner on several occasions without getting tired of the food. The wifi signal in our room was weak and dropped in and out so we had to sit my the pool to use the Internet. That didn't really bother us though. I enjoyed an in room massage and it was amazing! The young lady who did the massage said she used to work at the day spa in town so she was professional and knowledgeable. I don't know if it's customary to tip good service but I thought she deserved it because she did such a great job. The tour guide at the hotel was extremely helpful in assisting is to book day tours and activities with reputable businesses. We had a really fear experience overall.

Date of visit: December 2014

Reviewed November 8, 2015

Stayed at Mangoes in August, yum restaurant and refreshing cocktails. Had breakfast here every morning and loved the local market fruit and Tanna coffee.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed for 4 nights next door at The Terraces but dined a few nights in the restaurant and both nights the staff were fabulous & took the time to make sure we felt at home.

The manager Tom floats around and is warm and approachable.

The food was sensational & the seafood platter for two was one of the best we've had. It was well worth the splurge!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 29, 2015

Always felt very welcome. Very friendly staff.
A pleasure to be there.
Great food, very well presented.
Enjoyed the different cocktails, special every evening.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 27, 2015

We ate here every day for breakfast which is wonderful. We had lunch several times which was tasty. We had dinner here 3 nights and were never disappointed. We all ate different dishes and they were all delicious and beautifully presented.

Date of visit: October 2015