“Pretty Good Food - Amazing Atmopshere”

The Waterfront Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 95 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2015

Me and My husband recently ate here while on our honeymoon.
The food was pretty good but it was the location and atmosphere that impressed me.

Absolute waterfront, our table was about a meter from the harbour. Our waitor was great and the live music and soft lighting combined with the alfresco dinning made this resturant a must go to while in port vila!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed July 30, 2015

We came here with 8 friends and it was a great night, great food, great cocktails and a great spot. They have live music that is Kareoke style but still quiet enough to hold conversations. The men always like looking at the boats that are tied up by the Resturant!

Reviewed July 28, 2015

I had the fish and my friends had a combination of steak and wahoo. all our meals were great, the only thing that let this down was the drinks, my Mojito was not even drinkable, it tasted like a very cheap rum and I had to send it back, following cocktails leaved a lot to be desired... all tasted either cheap or watered down....shame as the food was good...........

Reviewed July 21, 2015

We had a family meal here which was very good. My daughter order the kids chicken nuggets and chips, as children always do, i was expecting the generic nuggets but instead the nuggets were actually really big pieces of chicken breast and clearly made on the premises and were excellent. Wahoo steak was also very good and the beer cheap. Amazing view.

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Thought I would give this place a try and wasn't disappointed with their burgers, nice and filling and you get a salad bar with them, went back a few times and found them to be consistent , nice location and setup , and they don't mind pouring a decent bourbon and coke. Thought i would try the lobster but unfortunately they had none left so tried the tahtian fish salad , bit disappointing imo but then it was the first time I have ever had one so I have no basis for comparison , still edible though.