Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
US$98
Hotels.comUS$126
Booking.comUS$148
ZenHotels.comUS$160
All reviews mango plunge pool vanuatu holiday cocktails accommodation island privacy aud
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Total quality. Perfect room. Superb food. Friendly staff, chilled out and no stress! Thank you. Trips can be organised from the bar. Half day tour was amazing and great value. Eton beach, Blue Lagoon and Rarru Cascade are a must. I found Nemo at Eton Beach!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2019

We stayed here on our way to Santo and again on our way home as an overnighter each way.
Very nice resort friendly and helpful staff quick check in.
Room was very tidy and clean,with a very comfortable bed.
Out door area was great with the plunge pool
Defiantly recommend this resort
Note— roosters here do not do the 5am wake up call it can start at 1 am,bring ear plugs ,they don’t stop.

Room tip: Not by the road
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

I am in the middle of a stay at Mangoes and have to say this is a great place to stay away from the business or town which is about 15 mins away
The individual bungalows are spacious and have excellent terraces. I have a lagoon view which is lovely
The staff are so friendly and helpful.
Being a small resort you get to know them all and at happy hour Mr Thomas will greet and ask if you want a cocktail
The food in the restaurant is excellent so far I have fish everynight and it has been delicious
I had an accident at the resort due to wet conditions and the next in my room was delivered a bouguet of flowers and card signed by all the staff. A very nice gesture
Would recommend Mangoes if you want a quiet peaceful place where you will be well looked after
Fabi who runs the tour desk is extremely helpful

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2019

We were staying at the Terraces which is owned by Mangoes connections.Our granddaughter wanted to try Mangoes restaurant for dinner so we reluctantly rocked up.. I , as a previous resident know this place is not even on the locals radar & we were pretty much the only patrons there. Now I know why !! We had a feeling & decided to just go for a main & wanted to make it as easy as possible by ordering the filet steak with bearnaise sauce. The steak was like a lump of leather thinly covered by what looked like warm separated milk. Our granddaughter said the burger she ordered tasted “funny”. We left ,leaving the food on the plates & returned to our apartment to cook dinner. At least now I can speak from experience!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Great location. Kid free environment which is what we wanted. Great room overlooking the pool. The service was second to none. The friendly staff were fantastic. The food in the restaurant was also really good. Just a short walk into town.

Jane, Todd and their crew should be proud of the friendly and fun service they provide. Well done

Date of stay: August 2019