Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
eDreamsUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019

The location was great however on the last day I realized that our room got broken into the night before by someone removing the wooden planks in the room and someone cutting the mesh.

When I spoke to the owner he relayed it has happened before but not in our room. I felt that if we had this information before it would’ve been helpful so I wouldn’t leave valuables in our room when we weren’t there...!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2019

You pretty much get what you pay for here- mid range accommodation, pretty well located just a bit out of town. Bungalows themselves are pretty tired, and need a bit of an upgrade, particularly around the plumbing. Owners quite responsive to problems though, and seemed to address them quickly. Wifi only in common area, not rooms, but aircon available in rooms. Good to have a small kitchenette as eating out in Vila is expensive - good for longer stays as mine was. Variable kitchen utensils but serviceable.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2018

Couple who have visited Vanuatu many times. This place must e Port Vila's best kept accommodation secret. It is close to town, has great views and villas sit in well kept, park like surrounds. The rooms are large, clean and airy combining a lovely light and peaceful feeling. Beds really comfortable, bathroom and kitchen perfect and fan/ ac all great. Best of all is the host, Ian. Lovely, helpful man who, by his contacts, found my backpack with all it's contained vaulables!!

Room tip: Some have a loft option
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018

I arrived but no one around to book me in and was lucky to find a couple who contacted the owner who then came to book me in. The bathroom was not clean the taps where not wiped down from the previous guests and still had water marks on them, there are groove marks in the face board of the sink in the bathroom filled with black dirt and grime not cleaned for a very long time. The A/C control did not work and neither did the TV control again the lovely couple next t
Door contacted the owner who retuned sometime later with only the batteries for the A/C (i was told that the couple did send 2 messages advising that AAA and AA whrere needed) as it turns out the problem was not the batteries but the remote for the A/C was broken. I managed to get it on but could not turn it off but after numerous tries throughout the night eventually it went off. There was no one around that I saw before I left the next morning to advise them that the A/C controls did not function. I was only there one night as a stopover and maybe had I stayed longer it may have been a better experience but for the one night it was not a pleasant stay. I booked the hotel for the main reason of A/C that did not work properly and cable TV which I had to get out of bed to change channels and switch off not my idea of a relaxing night.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Originally booked in to Seachange but were moved to Tradewinds at no extra cost. Whilst the place is pleasant enough with a pool and glimpses of the lagoon, it really had nothing much going for it. It is very inward looking and sitting on the bungalow porch there was only a view of the other bungalow walls and garden. The bungalows were so dark that we had the lights on even in the middle of the day and the whole place had an air of tiredness about it. Had to sit in the covered area by the pool to access the internet which gets tedious after a while. Nothing terrible, just nothing very good either.

Date of stay: June 2018