Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
US$20
View deal
eDreams
CheapTickets
All reviews close to the airport stayed here ceiling fan receptionist sink accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

After arriving in port vila and being disappointed with two other hotels the taxi driver drove me here I was very upset with the pain of being stuffed around
Arrived at reception was greeted by a lovely lady saying don't worry we will look after you she knew a taxi driver she took credit card made me feel safe and confident I will make my flight
Thanks pacific paradise motel
You are fantastic

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Came for a brief overnight (transit) stay. Perfect for what we needed - clean, comfortable, and close to the airport/ markets. Comfy beds, fridge, aircon, and a fan. Even had free wifi! Outdoor eating/lounge area with good kitchen. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardB2439
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Pacific Paradise Motel for 3 nights.
The good points: location (as I had to take the plane few times), it's near few shops and city center, they kept my backpack in a storage room, staff is friendly.

The bad points: my room was really humid and it was noisy at night, I couldn't sleep. Every person from the staff was telling me a different price and informations which was annoying.

Otherwise it's basic but comfortable.
I paid 2500V/ night for a standard room with two single beds and a bathroom inside, shared kitchen and wifi outside (bad connection).

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We slept in a very noisy room. During the afternoon, they kept on hitting hammer on something outside right in front of our window. It also seems that there is a night club near the hotel as we couldnt sleep till 5am ... be brave !

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Stayed in the double bed room with private bathroom and aircon.

Close to the airport (30mins walk away), and about the same distance to town. Taxi ride to town, airport, hideaway island, mele cascades cost around 150-300 vatu.

First impressions might seem old and not so clean, but you soon realise it's very hard to find anything as good as here at such a cheap rate. Aircon is excellent. Room service daily. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Has wifi but is quite slow and drops out at times, but this is common in many places in Vanuatu. Hot showers on demand.

After being in Vanuatu for 2 weeks now I really miss the Pacific Paradise motel as you really can't find many accomodation of its level at such cheap price. Would definitely recommend for low-budget/young travellers.

Note that noise is an issue in many accomodation in central Port Vila - if you want a convenient location don't expect absolute peace and quiet in the night. If you want that, then head over to one of the many island resorts or those a little away from the town centre.

Room tip: Go for the rooms with aircon - they keep you cool from the heat and humidity of Port Vila and keep the bugs away
Date of stay: January 2017