Lowest prices for your stay
US$20
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$20
All reviews close to the airport stayed here ceiling fan receptionist sink accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Pacific Paradise for 5 Nights as a solo traveller. Easy check in with Fabulously Friendly staff. My 9th trip to Vila wanted a place to stay that was value for money. Pacific Paradise was perfect spacious room comfy bed serviced daily small cook top and bar fridge and a ceiling fan. It’s located on the outskirts of town a nice safe 2kms walk into the centre of town. A conveniently located shop out the front of the Motel which stocked pretty much all the necessities without having to go to the over priced supermarkets. Would highly recommend this Motel to solo or couples visiting Vila that don’t need all the luxuries of aircon big beds etc. Thankyou so much to the Team at Pacific Paradise I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

After arriving in port vila and being disappointed with two other hotels the taxi driver drove me here I was very upset with the pain of being stuffed around
Arrived at reception was greeted by a lovely lady saying don't worry we will look after you she knew a taxi driver she took credit card made me feel safe and confident I will make my flight
Thanks pacific paradise motel
You are fantastic

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Came for a brief overnight (transit) stay. Perfect for what we needed - clean, comfortable, and close to the airport/ markets. Comfy beds, fridge, aircon, and a fan. Even had free wifi! Outdoor eating/lounge area with good kitchen. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardB2439
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Pacific Paradise Motel for 3 nights.
The good points: location (as I had to take the plane few times), it's near few shops and city center, they kept my backpack in a storage room, staff is friendly.

The bad points: my room was really humid and it was noisy at night, I couldn't sleep. Every person from the staff was telling me a different price and informations which was annoying.

Otherwise it's basic but comfortable.
I paid 2500V/ night for a standard room with two single beds and a bathroom inside, shared kitchen and wifi outside (bad connection).

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We slept in a very noisy room. During the afternoon, they kept on hitting hammer on something outside right in front of our window. It also seems that there is a night club near the hotel as we couldnt sleep till 5am ... be brave !

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple