Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Booking.comUS$191
PricelineUS$167
eDreamsUS$191
All reviews infinity pool the holiday inn island resort gym tennis bedroom accommodation buses cleaners efate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2020 via mobile

I checked in The Terraces in late February - the height of the hot season.
However, due to their smart architecture, I almost didn't use their a/c.
The varandah has ridiculously beautiful views.
My only suggestion would be for an upgrade in their gym.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Davidlet
Reviewed February 13, 2020

Wow! Simply superb accomodation.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 9 nights.
Very modern and comfortable. Having our own private plunge pool was wonderful. Then there was the larger infinity pool which was awesome overlooking the wonderful views of the lakes and mountains.
Having daily housekeeping was definitely useful, and the housekeepers were lovely and did a great job.
The beds were so comfortable. All bedrooms and living areas had wonderful views.
Vanuatu is such a wonderful island, and staying at The Terraces added to our amazing holiday.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We booked this room in may 2019 I explained it was my hubby birthday and we needed a quite room as we don't sleep well, I then emailed once again a few days before arrival to remind of quite room. We arrived and our room backed right on to the tennis court (couldn't of got closer unless you were playing) when we saw the room it over looked the swimming pool from holiday inn also entertainment area, the lady from reception was with us, so I mentioned it was very loud as the holiday inn had music playing, I told her I was concerned about the position she said we are not full if there is a problem maybe we can look at move, but she knew I wasn't happy with room and position. That night was so loud Saturday night music playing till gone 12pm the neibours running upstairs at 2 am then cleaners at 8 am. That was our first night. Veiws amazing rooms tired and dirty, people seemed happy booking just 3 nights I wish we would have of done this. We were here for 7 nights, we had 3 changes of neibours 2 of which were smokers we booked non smoking room. Work men dumped rubble daiky at tge end of the pool when we were trying to swim and relax. We did speak to reception. Last day we were in the middle of a few people in other rooms so was really loud, the hotel advised us not to be tg a bus to airport so booked us their taxi for 11am, 11.20 staff said taxi was busy so sending a bus but same price as taxi???? buses are so much cheaper. So we ended up going airport 30 min late on a bus for the price of a cab. Not impressed and will never stay again. If you are booking only stay 3 nights max.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2019

We stayed here for out last night in Efate and we were so impressed that we wish we had of spent more nights here. Everything was so nice and they also had great options for car or moped rentals (which would have been handy to know for our first, rather than last night) and other things to do on the island that I would say this place would be a really good base to get all of your bearings. I would highly recommend The Terraces and I hope to one day spend more time here.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Stayed for one night prior to a 6 night stay on an island. Very comfortable room very good facilities with kitchen, laundry, living room, good bedroom, bathroom and outdoor patio area.
Great location with a 3 minute walk to the Port for transfers and a good selection of restaurants. Have no hesitation recommeding The Terraces to anyone. In fact we would have preferred staying here for a week and taking day trips to the islands rather than staying for 6 nights at a very average Sheraton Tokoriki Island Resort

Date of stay: October 2019